• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

So now Everton have signed Richarlieson what do people think about Lookman? Did well on loan, English and potentially available as they also have Walcott. Wouldn't be cheap but I would think cheaper than Zaha or Richarlieson.

So now Everton have signed Richarlieson what do people think about Lookman? Did well on loan, English and potentially available as they also have Walcott. Wouldn't be cheap but I would think cheaper than Zaha or Richarlieson.

He will be brilliant and get better with a decent coach

Would love him at spurs and would take him in a heartbeat

Reminds me of a raw Henry

Like him a lot and his form at the end of the season in Germany is oddly comparable with Richarlieson's form at the start of the season in this country.

He looks a better prospect that Richarlson

Everton could be suffering from having too many foreign influencers IMO

Their fans have been slating Steve Walsh for the signings but I’m convinced some of the kids he signed will come good as they develop youth well there

I know a bloke at Charlton and he was certain we were signing him, but something went wrong and we pulled out.

Where would people play Zaha?

We're obviously well stocked with top notch AMs. And he doesn't really score or get assists

But his one real quality is dribbling. He's also quite well built. Therefore I wonder if the plan might be to convert him into Dembele's replacement as the ball carrier in CM

Could that work?

Where would people play Zaha?

We're obviously well stocked with top notch AMs. And he doesn't really score or get assists

But his one real quality is dribbling. He's also quite well built. Therefore I wonder if the plan might be to convert him into Dembele's replacement as the ball carrier in CM

Could that work?

Not a chance IMO

He is a player who causes havoc in defences by running at them... something we onk6 really have with son and possibly Moura

Zaha would get plenty of game time if we moved erisken back into midfield alongside Dier or Victor and played Zaha in one of the 3 behind Kane

Not a chance IMO

He is a player who causes havoc in defences by running at them... something we onk6 really have with son and possibly Moura

Zaha would get plenty of game time if we moved Eriksen-sen-sen back into midfield alongside Dier or Victor and played Zaha in one of the 3 behind Kane

Eriksen is not going to play central midfield alongside anyone FFS. He's an attacking mid, does his best work in behind a striker and that's where he'll play.

It's like asking Messi to push back into deep midfield to accommodate Zaha, WTF is wrong with people?

The fact is if we sign Zaha, which I think is unlikely, he'll be an impact player off the bench or rotated in for less important games.

Not a chance IMO

Zaha would get plenty of game time if we moved Eriksen-sen-sen back into midfield alongside Dier or Victor and played Zaha in one of the 3 behind Kane
If Eriksen does move back (something I doubt - square pegs and all that), Zaha would have to be preferred over two of Alli, Lamela, Son and Moura if we're playing 2 at the back. If we're playing 3 at the back, he'd have to be preferred over three of them. If Eriksen stays in his best position then he's another place down the pecking order.

If this is a squad thing to improve on Sissoko or Llorente, then it's a good move (at the right price). He's a long way from our first team though.

If Eriksen does move back (something I doubt - square pegs and all that), Zaha would have to be preferred over two of Alli, Lamela, Son and Moura if we're playing 2 at the back. If we're playing 3 at the back, he'd have to be preferred over three of them. If Eriksen stays in his best position then he's another place down the pecking order.

If this is a squad thing to improve on Sissoko or Llorente, then it's a good move (at the right price). He's a long way from our first team though.

Erisken moves back into midfield quite a few times last season

We waste a holding midfielder a lot against most sides as their not needed.

City use De Bruyne there for the same effect and it works

Eriksen-sen-sen moves back into midfield quite a few times last season

We waste a holding midfielder a lot against most sides as their not needed.

City use De Bruyne there for the same effect and it works

But Winks will be back this season if we want a better ballplayer from CM. And he's also much stronger defensively than Eriksen

Back