• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

1h ago 12:25

Dominic-Fifield.jpg

Dominic Fifield

Dominic Fifield with more on Tottenham, who are always good for a transfer saga, and their chase for Wilfried Zaha:

Tottenham Hotspur are expected to lodge an improved offer to Crystal Palace for Wilfried Zaha worth an initial £21m ahead of Wednesday’s transfer deadline. The proposal is likely to include add-ons which would take the potential deal closer to £26m, though it will be given short thrift by the south London club.

The Palace chairman, Steve Parish, made clear the player will not be leaving Selhurst Park in the current window. “I can absolutely reassure every Palace fan he is an integral part of our plans,” he told TalkSport. “We’ve told Spurs there is really no point bidding for him because he is going nowhere, 100% guaranteed.”

Spurs are expected to sign Georges-Kevin N’Koudou from Marseille and have also enquired about the Saudi Sportswashing Machine forward, Moussa Sissoko, as they seek to add another attacking option to Mauricio Pochettino’s ranks. The France international, who has interested Internazionale, Everton and Palace this summer, is valued at around £35m by the Championship club though Spurs would be reluctant to pay more than £20m.

Clickbait, smokes and mirrors..innit....;)

...i think....:oops:

either that or levy is just doing his annual troll event ..recall the curious case of Saido Berahino last season.
til today i'm not sure that we really wanted him, but i'm quite sure we kinda wrecked their season.

either that or levy is just doing his annual troll event ..recall the curious case of Saido Berahino last season.
til today i'm not sure that we really wanted him, but i'm quite sure we kinda wrecked their season.

Interesting: Why would we care to wreck West Brom's season?

Zaha does a appear a bit of an up and down confidence player................

that worries me with what i read here.....once he enters the WHL judge and jury.:(

I'd certainly welcome a good dribbler into our attack. Most of the best sides have 2 or 3 players who can beat a man in the final 3rd, it opens up more space to attack. I was thinking about this when watching Emirates Marketing Project the other day, when they had Aguerro, Sterling and Silva all able to run at West Ham and take players out of the game. We only have Dembele who can dribble.

I'd certainly welcome a good dribbler into our attack. Most of the best sides have 2 or 3 players who can beat a man in the final 3rd, it opens up more space to attack. I was thinking about this when watching Emirates Marketing Project the other day, when they had Aguerro, Sterling and Silva all able to run at West Ham and take players out of the game. We only have Dembele who can dribble.

Good point; maybe N'Koudou can be our new dribbler?

Back