• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your controversial Spurs views

I blame our idiotic fans for driving Ghaly out of the club, he was a decent player having a poor game.

I blame our idiotic fans for driving Ghaly out of the club, he was a decent player having a poor game.

I was at that Blackburn game. Nothing idiotic about wanting a player to fudge off who threw our shirt down so blatantly. Disgraceful.

I was at that Blackburn game. Nothing idiotic about wanting a player to fudge off who threw our shirt down so blatantly. Disgraceful.

Other players have done similar things and not had the same issues. I was at the Wigan game where he was booed before he could even get off the bench. Bang out of order.

Other players have done similar things and not had the same issues. I was at the Wigan game where he was booed before he could even get off the bench. Bang out of order.

Not in my eyes. Fully deserved for what he done. I can't think of another player of ours whose done anything remotely similar?!?!

Not in my eyes. Fully deserved for what he done. I can't think of another player of ours whose done anything remotely similar?!?!

I think the strop was aimed at Jol subbing him (as Jol acknowledged), rather than his lack of respect for the shirt. Seems unfair he got Campbell-like stick for that and yet everyone forgets he played on with half a set of teeth vs Pompey. Chimbonda's cup final strop was much worse

1. Lennon is one of, if not the most important player in our team.
2. I dont mind Jenas.
3. I think Walker is overrated and corluka underrated
4. I despise Ian Walker. When Spurs years back visited Norway in preseason, i was only a kid and Against hamarkameratene Walker was one of the biggest stars in a very b sided spurs. He did'nt sign one autograph and was even almost shoving one kid, with a ugly grin and that fudged up hair.
5. Agree with the OP about Keane. Was excited when he first signed and the early promise, but never has a player irritated me more.

I don't think the hated is anywhere near that **** but I get your drift. I remember the slow mo of that incident against Pompey.

I've seen Keano how a hissy fit a few IMO s and VDV rampage down the tunnel at being subbed.

ghaly was a I'd player hounded out by fans who let their favourites off with very smilar acts

Can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet, but Gareth Bale is a serial diver and I feel embarassed whenever he does it and even more embarassed when Spurs fans defend him!

I was only kiddin about the stratford thing but Roy - I need TP for my bunghole bitch. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Well you're skipping some important parts there.

Our idiotic fans were BOOING him, our own player because he was having a poor game, I remember him trying the same through ball three times on the trot and failing. It might be reasonable to boo your own player when he's not trying, but it just wasn't working for him that particular night. Jol subbed him, fans booed him as he was walking off and he threw the shirt down(which was wrong) but the fans drove him out of the club, I'm guessing you were one of the geniuses to join in.

Bale has rep for diving just like Suarez, Gerrard, Ashley Young, Robben and Pires just to name a few, but I don't see the same excuses being wheeled out for non Spurs players.

Well you're skipping some important parts there.

Our idiotic fans were BOOING him, our own player because he was having a poor game, I remember him trying the same through ball three times on the trot and failing. It might be reasonable to boo your own player when he's not trying, but it just wasn't working for him that particular night. Jol subbed him, fans booed him as he was walking off and he threw the shirt down(which was wrong) but the fans drove him out of the club, I'm guessing you were one of the geniuses to join in.

Erm I know I booed after he threw the shirt down. I wouldn't have booed him before that point no.

Back