• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your controversial Spurs views

I rated Erik Edman despite most Spurs fans not liking him.

I prefer the McNamara's band song they play at half time at the lane to Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur

Will always have a soft spot for Edman after "that" goal agains liverpool. Still one of the best hits I've ever seen. Always find it strange that it's never on any goal highlights or anything..

Last edited:
As a kid I preferred Garry Brooke to Glenn Hoddle

Ray Clemence was over rated at Spurs

Stefan Freund was crap. How is he a legend?

I don't want to start an argument or offend anyone...

...Jenas is NOT the best player to have ever played for Spurs.

VDV ruins our team because we have to adjust specifically for him.
Huddlestone is 2nd choice defending midfielder behind Sandro.
Lennon is our most important player.
Dawson needs to be sold.
Bassong is better than we think.

Didn't he also say as part of the same quote that it was about ".....going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom....."?

Not a loser's quote in my mind - more a quote to say you need to win the right way. Winning with dire 1-0 hoofball is..... well, brick!

He also said in defeat there will be an echo of glory. No, losing is losing. It should never be acceptable or glorious.

i would have preferred to go to Stratford than stay at Haringey or whatever it is called

On the whole, Spurs fans at WHL are a pretty unfriendly bunch.

Might not seem like the biggest deal in the world but as a non-season ticket who goes to matches on my own it makes a difference when you sit next to someone who isn't grumpy.

Back