• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Would you play Harry tonight?

Would you play Harry tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • fudge yeah, don't be such a fanny

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
If hes fit then he plays. People get far too wrapped up with resting players, if hes not fit enough then Poch doesnt play him so if he starts hes obviously fully fit....

Huge game this evening - a win and we're through. Real on rubbish form and missing their GK, RB, CB and Bale - I think we'd be crazy not to play him given that he's been training this week

Weeks until the Arsenal game as people point out. The value of being able to take it easier in the last two group games would be considerable. The frustration of failing to get out of this group with this starting point would be massive.

If he's judged to be fit he plays imo. If it's a very close call I could see him rested. Overall I think Pochettino is fairly cautious with these decisions, we're not seeing a lot of players come back and break down from the same injury. If Pochettino plays him today I'll support that decision regardless of outcome.

If he is fit enough then yes, of course he plays. (Fit enough isn't always 100% fit)
A win tonight, if it can be done, takes the pressure off in the remaining group games which could be invaluable.
[He needs to feel a bit of "twinge" against Palace though so that he's excused international duty].

I'd imagine Kane is chomping at the bit to play tonight so if there are any doubts about his fitness to play, then Poch will have to be firm and save Harry from himself.
My money would be on him starting the match.

Have him on the bench as an option, but don't start him. If he's to come on, he should warm up for at least 90 minutes. ;)

If it was anybody but Madrid, the answer should/would be no.

Poch has to balance the risk, vs. the fact that Harry is probably dying to play this game, all our players would be. Play in Wembley against the biggest club in the world, current two time CL champions? yes please.

Based on that, I'd let him play, happy Harry is worth the risk.

If we don't win the group we are as good as out in the next round.
We can't face an English team in the next round. It looks like the other 4 English teams will top their groups (even Chelsea are still odds on).
That leaves our only possible next round opponents as Barcelona, PSG or Besiktas if we finish second. You know we wont draw Besiktas.
Winning the group is there for the taking and we would have a much easier time with one of Basel, Bayern, Roma, Juventus, Spartak, Shakhtar or Leipzig.

Kane has to play. We're not gonna win the league anyway. Lets go for this.

If we don't win the group we are as good as out in the next round.
We can't face an English team in the next round. It looks like the other 4 English teams will top their groups (even Chelsea are still odds on).
That leaves our only possible next round opponents as Barcelona, PSG or Besiktas if we finish second. You know we wont draw Besiktas.
Winning the group is there for the taking and we would have a much easier time with one of Basel, Bayern, Roma, Juventus, Spartak, Shakhtar or Leipzig.

Kane has to play. We're not gonna win the league anyway. Lets go for this.
I agree with each word.
Also want to add that even Besiktas (away) will be hell of a fixture to play.

If hes fit then he plays. People get far too wrapped up with resting players, if hes not fit enough then Poch doesnt play him so if he starts hes obviously fully fit....

We don't want to make the same mistake we made with Wanyama.

Back