• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst English Accent

I've grown accustomed to the scouse accent after a few years of living in Liverpool to be honest. At first it sounds aggressive and inaudible but I find it quite endearing.

Scouse accent is fudging diabolical. A close second has to be how any Chelsea fan speaks, talking about their 'Chels' and 'JT'

For me - it has to be the Aussie one, followed closely by the hip-hop urban culture vomit. Honourable third for English with a Spanish accent.

As for best - probably English with a French 'twirl'
I have no idea why but I like like the Aussie women's accent, gives me the 'orn.

dunno why but the old brizzle accent does my nut you could have the most intelligent well groomed and well dressed person yet as soon as they open their mouth with that accent i just instantly assume they're thick as pig brick

Well obviously the Brum accent is up there as the worst accent of all time but scouse is just taking the tinkle and also I hate Liverscum

South African.
Ridiculous.

:D

Seriously,, Scouse, Geordie and Aussie. Can't stand them.

Love the (south) Wales accent though.

See if you asked me to read the Braille on Jennifer Ellison's fun bags while she read me war and peace then It wouldn't be her accent that made me stop - it'd be the need to eat every couple of days or so.

The one that bugs me is the street talk of kids who speak perfectly normally in front of their parents. I hate being called son by someone younger than me and bruv by someone old enough to be my dad! I hate blud and shanking and all the gonad*s I have to hear dribbling out of these pseudo gangsta rapper, k Swiss wearing taco mouths. The accent makes girls sound dumb and like they need a good scrub.

South African is a good shout. In the bookies they show the SA racing, first time I heard it I thought it was a wind up.

Northern Ireland is the worst by a mile. But I also hate the scouse and geordie accents, particularly when spoken by women.

Back