• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst English Accent

ArcspacE

Banned
For me - it has to be the Aussie one, followed closely by the hip-hop urban culture vomit. Honourable third for English with a Spanish accent.

As for best - probably English with a French 'twirl'

Last edited:
Must be the ghetto versions in the US. African-American and Latino gangs. *shudder*

Definitely Scouse - an utter abortion of an accent.

Impossible to sound intelligent with a brummie accent but it's not painful on the ears like Scouse.

Anything north of Oxford isn't great really.

Proper thick scouse is disgusting. Old fashioned Scouse like The Beatles ain't so bad. Personally I'd go for the brummie accent

Add another vote for scouse. Would rather gouge out my ear drums with a rusty nail then listen to it. Ironically, that's exactly what it feels like when you hear it.

Just had some scouse relatives walk through the front door whilst reading this :lol:

Scouse for me too.

I've never heard a Scouser with a heavy/low accent - something about it makes people speak in a high pitch. The only time it was acceptable I guess was Jan Molby :D

Coventry is such a boring accent - think brummy, just even more monotone/lifeless

i know some fellas at Spurs from Omagh, NI and i can barely understand a single word the say

Scouse is defo the most horrible sounding though

Back