• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

As I thought, he was well onside and that miss was quite hideous... one of the worst shots in some time!!

Ok firstly how the **** did the player miss that

secondly, I bet the ****ing linesman is ecstatic he missed it

Ok firstly how the **** did the player miss that

secondly, I bet the ****ing linesman is ecstatic he missed it

No one on this site could have done any worse with that shot... literally, they could not have!! How can anyone miss a shot by that much?!

Liverpool can **** off if they are going to try to beat us to the signing of Origi... I want him to sign for us!!

I don't think it's in their nature to give up or doubt themselves, that applies for American athletes full stop. They have impressive mental toughness.

We're nothing if not fighters.

The drive to the be the best is actually kind of scary at times with athletics in America.

It's why I firmly believe the US will win a WC before I die.

We're nothing if not fighters.

The drive to the be the best is actually kind of scary at times with athletics in America.

It's why I firmly believe the US will win a WC before I die.

I agree with the belief that the US will win the WC. With the size of the country being equivalent to the size of a continent, all the USA have to have is passion in the game and they can go anywhere with it.

Was he a last minute draft to the USA roster?

Always been one of the top strikers in MLS but is one of the older guys on the team. Really is a poacher type. Definitely wouldn't see a starting lineup for a US team, but I guess Jurgen thought he was the best option.

Well done De Bruyne.... good work for Lukaku in the build up to the goal. Lukaku has so much physical strength that he just dominated the defender there.

Back