• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Belgium and Algeria

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Belgium and Russia

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Belgium and South Korea

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Algeria and Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria and South Korea

• Russia and South Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
h2_29.100.1.jpg

Very distinctive kit, that.

I think the Belgian team have come for the holiday. Beats Blankenberge beach on a rainy day.

Belgium remind me so much of watching Spurs under AVB last season. Very slow and predictable play. Lacks quick passing.

Belgium look like a side that just thought they had to turn up to beat Algeria. Suspect they are getting both barrels in the dressing room right now!

Awful performance from Belgium in the 1st half.
Will do better in the 2nd, but a draw is very possible now.

Surprised to see Wilmots didn't start Mirallas . With two unnautral full-backs, Belgium had create nothing through the flanks in this first 45 mins. I watched their game against Cote D'Ivoire and De Bruyne performed much better when he played in the central.

how many of them were actually meant to be passes and how many did he just knock on to far and got lucky there was a red shirt on the end of it?

Back