• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Semi Finals

GHod I so hope we get a win against Croatia, just to have a crack at these diving Frenchies. The cnuts must have wasted at least half of the extra time. Martinez made a huge blunder picking Demble... he is finished, clearly his legs are gone. He was like a statue for much of the match and the worst player on the pitch. Apart from his weak crossing Chadli surprised me and he was quite good. Our two defenders were also very good and Lloris faultless.

knew this was going to be a very tight game, not much in it, and Lloris pulling off some crucial saves.

Umtiti very strong on the header for the goal, but France stood up well to a strong Belgian team - but Lukaku showing his limitations at the very top.

England will find it hard v Croatia tomorrow, will be interesting what Gareth's master plan will be though, dead ball situations n'est pas ?

GHod I so hope we get a win against Croatia, just to have a crack at these diving Frenchies. The cnuts must have wasted at least half of the extra time. Martinez made a huge blunder picking Demble... he is finished, clearly his legs are gone. He was like a statue for much of the match and the worst player on the pitch. Apart from his weak crossing Chadli surprised me and he was quite good. Our two defenders were also very good and Lloris faultless.

I felt Dembele got better as the game went on, made some crucial blocks and tackles in H2.

Can't say it wasn't deserved. Had Toby's shot gone in, it would've been a different match with France needing to go forward and Belgium able to sit back more. If you lot make the final, getting that first goal will be so so important, because you'll be slaughtered on the break IMO.

I do think it’s pretty harsh that whoever wins tomorrow (It’s coming home) gets one less day rest. Could make all the difference especially if it goes to extra time. Why couldn’t they have both games tomorrow?

Back