• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

win at Everton and..

You would feel optimistic if our run of games ahead was

Saudi Sportswashing Machine A
West Brom H
Norwich H

certainly over
West Ham H
Liverpool H
Fulham A

yet obviously these two patterns have yielded very different results this season. The point is, the Premier League can be really unpredictable, especially where Spurs are concerned. That said, there are echoes of last season, around this time last year we were on a roll while Arsenal and Chelsea were all over the place, and I could see us continuing the momentum. However, it's those key games like City and Arsenal away which define our season now, less so the home bankers against the likes of Wigan and Stoke. We generally win those, bar the odd one or two shock (eg Wigan this season) but so do Man U, Chelsea etc

Swansea AND Stoke are more than capable of giving us a torrid time at home. Swansea just outclassed Arsenal away from home and they play some really really good stuff. That will be very tricky. And we all know about Stoke, they've beat us at WHL before and probably should have last year if it werent for a very good header from VDV late on.

Oh please. Dear me Ganter, you've jinxed us good and proper now. Can someone turn his avatar into Arsene Wenger please?

We've played poorly many, many times this season, there is every chance we'll lose those games you mention.

Everton just got a point at Emirates Marketing Project, what makes you think we can resist the Fellaini Fro?

I hope Daws is back for Everton, gonna be a tough battle.

Hope BAE and Parker are back soon, so we can rotate a little more.

Everton are looking very good this season - they normally only start playing good football until after Christmas.

I think we'll do very well to go there on Sunday and come away with a point.

I would be more than happy with a point at Goodison too. I think they (and Arse) are our main rivals for a CL spot.

Still cant believe we are in fourth now with the brick we have been playing this season. Really looking forward to a time when it all "clicks".

I would be more than happy with a point at Goodison too. I think they (and Arse) are our main rivals for a CL spot.

Still cant believe we are in fourth now with the brick we have been playing this season. Really looking forward to a time when it all "clicks".

I suppose this is the most encouraging thing. On Weds night I couldnt believe we were sittiing 5th, to now be 4th is unreal.
Considering the injuries, the loss of VDV,Modric and King. Just unreal. I wouldnt go as far as to say we have played sh#t, but I'll agree we aren't playing brilliant right now. We seem to have had a really good patch in most games without being outstanding.
It all gives me more confidence of what we could achieve with a full squad.

399344_10100197316953972_2023027541_n.jpg

I think we've put in a lot of tremendous performances this season in the lge and UEFA, in the lge Reading & Man Utd away were standouts prior to this last three games which have all been tremendous performances by us.

I think we've playing just as well as Everton for example, and had we not had that stupid sending off at the Emirates I think I'd have been saying the same about Arsenal as well,

I can fully agree with the reserved sentiments on most of this thread. We all know what happens when we get ahead of ourselves and last seasons run in should be a stark reminder of it. I think we will do well to get a point at Everton and I would take it now for sure. Bale being missing is a good thing, gives him a couple of games to relax and freshen up before that glut of games over christmas.

If we are still 4th and in touching distance of 3rd by the time Man Utd come to town then we will have done very well. Win the home games and grab something away from home should be the mantra over this period.....anything on top is a bonus.

Back