• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

whats that got to do with anything?

have we sold bale already? i missed the memo

A number of journos have called it as been done.
Do you expect Tottenham to announce it before we get our replacements in?
Real are in rush, its not as if their team will suffer while they wait.

I think tomorrow will be a big day. Willian will no doubt be off to a team tomorrow or at least we will 100% know who he will be off too. Lamelas brother said that Erik Lamela happenings would be happening today or tomorrow and perhaps Bale will be confirmed tomorrow ?

How about Willian (or similar), Lamela, coentrao and the Romanian?

if we sell bale now we wont get a good deal on those guy. If we sell bale at the death without getting who we want in before hand we are still brushed. i want the cover in now....not later on towards the end of the window cause it'll be a yard sale but in the wrong direction price wise. and scum will spend soon now they can guarantee CL

i expect footballers to do stuff like this

i am more ****ed off by admin for letting ****ish ITK behaviour fly on this site. People talking **** like they know what they are saying, being cryptic as ****...getting people's hopes up

Calm down, dear.

I have thoroughly enjoyed discussing possible transfer targets.

Calm down, dear.

I have thoroughly enjoyed discussing possible transfer targets.

i dont understand how people are reading some of the stuff i've written.

no one is ****ed at discussing rumours...i just hate people that play on the ITK tag and take this **** to a whole new sycophantic level. Its annoying

possible transfer target? sure no worries...not some idiot declaring "Yeah its it done. willian will be announced tomorrow"

whats that got to do with anything?

have we sold bale already? i missed the memo

Nah man, Levy will do it on deadline day so that there will be no time to buy replacements so that Lewis can buy a new yacht...

If true, it's one setback. One player we wanted and got really close to, but that we didn't get. I feel quite confident there will be other exciting targets if this one doesn't materialize.

10 days, 23 hours left and counting. That's still a lot of time. We can do a lot of brilliant business in 10 days!

no thats not what he means actually

Its open to interpretation. Maybe he means Lamela, Coentrao, Chiriches and Pjanic then.
Baldini has spend the last 4 weeks, since the first bale bid, going round europe and identifying where the money could go.
We are not gonna be relying on agents phoning us up on transfer deadline day anymore.

I am so ****ing annoyed at this. I genuinely thought this season could be special, but it won't be.

I understand that Chelsea can do this, it's not illegal, it's not even unethical, and it's what we do to Liverpool with Sig and Dempsey. But the difference between us doing it to Liverpool and Chelsea doing it to us is the fact that they have absolutely no need for Willian. It is a blatant, transparent attempt to deny us a target because they see us as a threat, and preserve their status.

Which, under normal circumstances would be fine. It's a club being strategic, and quite clever. But when it's Chelsea, who already have a bucket load of players that play in Willian's position, when they can just decide to chuck 40 million at a player to keep another club down, it all gets a bit boring really. Loads of Chelsea fans on Twitter saying 'LOL How funny is it that we steal Willian' but I hope the neutral doesn't think this. It's seriously boring. Willian won't play as many games there. But Chelsea have been able to chuck whatever money they decide to at the situation in order to preserve the natural order.

Big whoop. We can still do something this season. But it will be breaking into the top 4, not a title challenge. The natural order of things is going to be preserved. Chelsea will still be up there. Man United will probably get Ronaldo or Mata or something out of this. Chelsea will get Rooney. Arsenal Benzema and probably Di Maria. City have spent well already.

We have made big strides to get closer to them, but as soon as we do something will always keen us down. I was so excited that this season would be different but I don't think it will be.

Nah man, Levy will do it on deadline day so that there will be no time to buy replacements so that Lewis can buy a new yacht...

If true, it's one setback. One player we wanted and got really close to, but that we didn't get. I feel quite confident there will be other exciting targets if this one doesn't materialize.

10 days, 23 hours left and counting. That's still a lot of time. We can do a lot of brilliant business in 10 days!

No , i had my heart set on a REAL attacking playmaker threading passes through the eye of a needle...and it looks like he has ****ed off to chelsea after some dingdong heads came on here with no declaration thats its a rumour, no link to nothing, and no information as to where they got their info from sais "yeah its done"

i only dont mention their name cause they are a valued contributor on this board....but right now i see them ALL as sad ****ing ****s!!!

bunch of ****s

MOURINHO GETTING BACK AT REAL MADRID BY STEALING WILLIAN OFF US SO BALE DOESNT SIGN FOR THEM.

new_sherlock_holmes_by_allegator-d4ll8lp.jpg

i dont understand how people are reading some of the stuff i've written.

no one is ****ed at discussing rumours...i just hate people that play on the ITK tag and take this **** to a whole new sycophantic level. Its annoying

possible transfer target? sure no worries...not some idiot declaring "Yeah its it done. willian will be announced tomorrow"

The reality is Willian completed a medical. Journo reported it. Of course some ITK is gonna jump the gun and report it as done. Theyre more interested in reporting stuff first than reporting stuff accurately. And of course people will get carried away. I havent seen much ITK in this thread really. The Soldado one was much worse.

Its open to interpretation. Maybe he means Lamela, Coentrao, Chiriches and Pjanic then.
Baldini has spend the last 4 weeks, since the first bale bid, going round europe and identifying where the money could go.
We are not gonna be relying on agents phoning us up on transfer deadline day anymore.

you've lost me.....have you read what he said? how is it 'open to interpretation'

LOL....thanks man. that was actually a good way to lighten my mood. i can just imagine talking to the mrs........."lets have sex." she is like "No!!! **** off!!!"...i'm like "well thats open to interpretation?""" :lol:

I am so ****ing annoyed at this. I genuinely thought this season could be special, but it won't be.

I understand that Chelsea can do this, it's not illegal, it's not even unethical, and it's what we do to Liverpool with Sig and Dempsey. But the difference between us doing it to Liverpool and Chelsea doing it to us is the fact that they have absolutely no need for Willian. It is a blatant, transparent attempt to deny us a target because they see us as a threat, and preserve their status.

Which, under normal circumstances would be fine. It's a club being strategic, and quite clever. But when it's Chelsea, who already have a bucket load of players that play in Willian's position, when they can just decide to chuck 40 million at a player to keep another club down, it all gets a bit boring really. Loads of Chelsea fans on Twitter saying 'LOL How funny is it that we steal Willian' but I hope the neutral doesn't think this. It's seriously boring. Willian won't play as many games there. But Chelsea have been able to chuck whatever money they decide to at the situation in order to preserve the natural order.

Big whoop. We can still do something this season. But it will be breaking into the top 4, not a title challenge. The natural order of things is going to be preserved. Chelsea will still be up there. Man United will probably get Ronaldo or Mata or something out of this. Chelsea will get Rooney. Arsenal Benzema and probably Di Maria. City have spent well already.

We have made big strides to get closer to them, but as soon as we do something will always keen us down. I was so excited that this season would be different but I don't think it will be.

Thats an outsider point of view.

My liverpool mates said the same thing, we didnt need dempsey or siggy!

And liverpool fans are today ****ed off we got willian ahead of them...

Its the rule with top players, if you're getting someone good, you want to get him as quick as possible before the big fish arrives..

Back