• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

**** this. If he wants to go there with the other 234 attacking midfielders let him.

AVB better delete his ****ing number for starters.

Last edited:
Surely until a deal is signed they can do what they want.

What comes first - an agreed and accepted bid i.e. in writing? or a player signed contract? I would expect a bid is agreed then it give free reign for a player to sign with us and thats the last step so to speak.

**** this. If he wants to go there with the other 234 attacking midfielders let him.

AVB better delete his ****ing number for starters.

****ing Chelsea ****s if Willian is such a money grabbing ***** he is better off there anyway. And we don't really want that **** joorbachian anywhere near our club! Didn't he get abused by Michael Jackson when he was a kid?

Greg Stobart
‏@gstobart
Willian. Going, going... #THFC still hoping they can save it but he's close to moving to Chelsea now - make them clear favourites #CFC

What comes first - an agreed and accepted bid i.e. in writing? or a player signed contract? I would expect a bid is agreed then it give free reign for a player to sign with us and thats the last step so to speak.

In this case I think Anzhi allowed him to speak to clubs before deals were agreed - as they wanted him to find another club. Rumours on twitter that he's left the spurs training centre without signing as Anzhi have pulled the plug on the deal (probably because of Chelsea's bid)

****ing Chelsea ****s if Willian is such a money grabbing ***** he is better off there anyway. And we don't really want that **** joorbachian anywhere near our club! Didn't he get abused by Michael Jackson when he was a kid?

Being fair to the guy if u went for a load of job interviews and accepted a position somewhere only for one of the other companies to offer you more money at a more prestigious firm with more of the work you enjoy (champions league) you'd at least think twice. Lets not all act like ****s swearing at willian

This guy and his agent are just walking around London for the best deal anyway. Not what we want really is it.

He is the kind that'll want out at Christmas to go back to Brazil or russia or something.

Next.

lets not get all scouse over this, if its not done, its not done and he is free to talk to whomever Anzhi accept a bid from

Anyone think Chelsea might be offering more just to push us up higher? Maybe even instigated by Willian's agent?

Quite wierd that levy has got involved in this messy situation with this stupid agent.

Seems like Baldini has changed things and is running us a bit all over the place...

Being fair to the guy if u went for a load of job interviews and accepted a position somewhere only for one of the other companies to offer you more money at a more prestigious firm with more of the work you enjoy (champions league) you'd at least think twice. Lets not all act like ****s swearing at willian

I didn't swear at him, I called him a lady of the night, plus i think we can all agree the Chelsea and joorbachian are cnuts regardless of these particular shenanigans . Plus he's used us twice to secure a better deal for himself. If you we're an employer and had a candidate do that to you would you not find it annoying, (to use the flip side of your argument)

I've always wanted Lamela over this guy anyway. I'd have loved Willian here but Lamela is the better player, younger and has more goals in him.

£30m for Willian? :lol: that's a joke in itself.

Anyone think Chelsea might be offering more just to push us up higher? Maybe even instigated by Willian's agent?

Chelsea just need one or two new player, and this guys top class and already in London, they know the price, they've added a bit and thats it.

It just goes to show it was the right man we were after, if mourinho wants him aswell :lol:

Mourinho probably realising he aint getting Rooney and that there arent many days/players left.

Back