• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

and i guess what Bale is doing and will continue to do if he doesnt get his move

What part of Bale's character has he ever shown to suggest he would act that way? Modric was far more of a cnut over his transfer and still played well for us.

Suarez on the other hand.....

What part of Bale's character has he ever shown to suggest he would act that way? Modric was far more of a cnut over his transfer and still played well for us.

Suarez on the other hand.....

what he is doing right now?? refused to play pre season games and now AVB is telling us Bale wont play in the league or EL

I just heard on the radio that Liverpool have opened talks with Willian. Seems we are going to lose out here

what he is doing right now?? refused to play pre season games and now AVB is telling us Bale wont play in the league or EL

Do we know he's refused?

What if we're not willing to risk injuring a £100M asset that we're considering selling?

I just heard on the radio that Liverpool have opened talks with Willian. Seems we are going to lose out here

Early days still I imagine. They can open talks with Willian all they want, just like they reportedly talked to Mkhtariyan, Arsenal talked to Higuain etc. Doesn't mean that a deal is close.

It has been reported that we want Lamela even if Bale stays. But surely that would put us squarely out of the race to sign Willian, so even if we don't get him it doesn't mean that we "lost out", could be just that we prioritized other signings.

yeah lets all of a sudden start believing what Marca tells us :lol:

When an obviously biased source reports something that goes against that bias it often carries a bit of weight imo.

:special:

Wales also confirmed the injury.

did they? chris coleman said on SSN that Bale wasnt carrying an injury and all he was lacking was match fitness and a good pre season worth of training. Plus that obviously Bale wasnt mentally right. No mention of any arse or foot injury

did they? chris coleman said on SSN that Bale wasnt carrying an injury and all he was lacking was match fitness and a good pre season worth of training. Plus that obviously Bale wasnt mentally right. No mention of any arse or foot injury

They confirmed that he had been injured, was recovering and wasn't able to play. So there was obviously an injury

Michael Bridge @MichaelBridge_

Liverpool & Tottenham talking to Willian's representatives. Manchester United also showing an interest.

^ Latest from SSN.

I bet RAWKers are crying that we're stealing their targets again, even though AVB has want Willian for the past year.

Back