• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

if we get Willian, we won't be getting Lamela.

We wouldn't really need him as much if we keep Bale...

Either way, it is not silly thinking to hope we could sign Lamela, Willian & Pjanic from the Bale cash. (30M, 30M, 20M Euro respectively) whilst recouping enough from sales to cover most of the spend to date (+TV Deal)

We wouldn't really need him as much if we keep Bale...

Either way, it is not silly thinking to hope we could sign Lamela, Willian & Pjanic from the Bale cash. (30M, 30M, 20M Euro respectively) whilst recouping enough from sales to cover most of the spend to date (+TV Deal)

I doubt we will keep Bale

Maybe the real deal with Joe is that he has fronted £50M (loan based on Bale or Champions League paying it back) + £30M TV Money + Sales. We could conceivable, in that scenario, spend £100M without selling Bale. We're at £30M Net I've been reading here, so Lamela, Willian and Pjanic are on, with Bale staying!

I'm just a dreamer...

I doubt we will keep Bale

Me to. But who knows, especially if we are in a position to buy Lamela, Willian & Pjanic. Then say to real £105M (or whatever the sum is) or nothing and AVB could look Bale in the eye and say 'Win me the league'...

Maybe the real deal with Joe is that he has fronted £50M (loan based on Bale or Champions League paying it back) + £30M TV Money + Sales. We could conceivable, in that scenario, spend £100M without selling Bale. We're at £30M Net I've been reading here, so Lamela, Willian and Pjanic are on, with Bale staying!

I'm just a dreamer...

And become the new Real Madrid with Gallacticos sitting on the bench! Nothing wrong with dreaming.

Of course the likelihood is that Bale's departure would pay for any of these players.

It would be funny/ awesome if we stocked the cupboard anticipating a windfall with Bale off, only for RM to not come through, and for Bale to stay. We could then take 'the next step' and catapult to the top. ...we can all dream.

Well this Willian bid rumour gives credence to that somewhat, as he would occupy LWF. Lamela would be best indication that we've failed to keep Bale due to how similar they look on areas on the pitch (based on youtube alone!).

I think we might actually sign Willian and use it as Bale bait. I'm trying to convince myself of that anyway!

Well this Willian bid rumour gives credence to that somewhat, as he would occupy LWF. Lamela would be best indication that we've failed to keep Bale due to how similar they look on areas on the pitch (based on youtube alone!).

I think we might actually sign Willian and use it as Bale bait. I'm trying to convince myself of that anyway!

Does Bale eat Willians?

That makes sense
actually no it doesnt anymore. that would imply that we are operating under the usual way that we used to

if we buy both for 30 million thats 60 million..added to the 57 million that we have spent...take away what we have recouped...then add the sale of bale.......we would be looking at a very manageable net spend of 25 million

Back