• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who we've, bought so far thread...

reverse-1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif
Cryptic ITK?

Who we've bought? Should be 'What we've bought'.

Can't believe there hasn't been more purring in this thread about Our Man Levy's cunning purchase of a number of tower cranes which he will sell on after stadium construction for a handsome profit. Some people are so-o-o hard to please.

Who we've bought? Should be 'What we've bought'.

Can't believe there hasn't been more purring in this thread about Our Man Levy's cunning purchase of a number of tower cranes which he will sell on after stadium construction for a handsome profit. Some people are so-o-o hard to please.

Yeah but can they play in central midfield?

I've had the home kit in the store basket for weeks now waiting to personalise the shirt with our latest new signing, if this continues I'm going to be forced to add the new canteen lady Brenda to my £60 purchase.

#slowestspurstransferwindowever

I am not too bothered. We know from experience buying in 5 or 6 new players doesn't work. If you have a solid squad adding 1 or 2 players to that squad is usually enough, its enough new blood to keep things fresh and and not too much to upset the Apple cart. Also with Lamela coming back and to a lesser extent Danny Rose that is like two additions to the squad there, plus the maturing of some of the younger lads like KWP, CCV and Marcus Edwards things are looking positive - the only thing that bothers me is the playing at Wembley . I can see visiting teams treating it like a cup final - a real cup final for the Spammers

Back