• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

It is too far from the end of the season, and I still dont think they will go down tbh, but I would f#ckin love to send them down by winning at their place at the end of April

I can't wait til these clams go down.

Its like they are in the league just to fudge us over.

I mean look at their away record in the league.

jAlo8p2.png

Really confusing the experts down my local, they like it to stay simple with the SKY top 4 being in the lead. I think they were happy that if their team didn't win Leicester stopped one of the others from winning it.

So what happened to those that wanted us to spend huge money on Vardy?

Or those who just wanted us to do what Leicester did? 4-4-2 and traditional wingers and we would have won the league? Right?

Or could it really be that luck is a significant factor over a season?

So what happened to those that wanted us to spend huge money on Vardy?

Or those who just wanted us to do what Leicester did? 4-4-2 and traditional wingers and we would have won the league? Right?

Or could it really be that luck is a significant factor over a season?

Well chelsea play the same way to be fair

Set up a blockade in defence - check
Back it long to a target man - check
Get your creative players to bomb forward once the ball ha been hit long - check
Counter attack where possible - check

Well chelsea play the same way to be fair

Set up a blockade in defence - check
Back it long to a target man - check
Get your creative players to bomb forward once the ball ha been hit long - check
Counter attack where possible - check

Neither Vardy or Okazaki are target men though. I know they used Ulloa a bit, but he was mainly and impact player from the bench.

Chelsea average around 54% possession this season. Leicester won the league averaging 45% possession last season. I think that indicates some difference in style of play.

Chelsea do not play 4-4-2 and traditional wingers at all.

Neither Vardy or Okazaki are target men though. I know they used Ulloa a bit, but he was mainly and impact player from the bench.

Chelsea average around 54% possession this season. Leicester won the league averaging 45% possession last season. I think that indicates some difference in style of play.

Chelsea do not play 4-4-2 and traditional wingers at all.

By target man I mean a single focus of the attacks not a big man style

Yeah they don't play 442 and yes Chelsea are getting more possession but they also spent £120m on players just this summer alone and have better players. They still play counter attacking basic long ball football to me and that's the style part

Back