• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who do you want to get relegated?

Which team you'd like to get relegated?

• Stoke

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Wigan

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Villa

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
If Saudi Sportswashing Machine went down, would they sell their best players? Or are they capable of doing a year in the championship with their current wages? Is Greg still around, mabye he can answer?

Wouldn't mind Ben Arfa and Cisse

Edit:

On topic, Stoke

Stoke, please fudging Stoke.

Please let it be us that relegates them too when we meet them.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for sure - some great players we could possibly go in for. Cabaye definitely at the top of the list.

Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland. In that I don't really care if the other sides win all their matches or not but I want these three all to emerge pointless from their fixtures with Tottenham Hotspur.

Wigan cos ill win a few quid. Much like Coventry who used to escape by the skin of their teeth every year they are a nothing club who I'd like to see perish completely.

I guess you can point and laugh when a big club gets relegated but strangely I think it's Wigan I'd like to see go down. I'd like them to win the cup as a parting gift and then fudge off and play rugby again.

Surely, it has to be Norwich. They have fecked us the most this season, drawing home and away in the league and beating us in the League Cup as well. Houghton has done the most to destroy our CL hopes. So, want Norwich to go down just for that.

Stoke, obviously, but voted Saudi Sportswashing Machine because it would be so funny for this "big" club to yo-yo again.

And it would make a mockery of their "French experiment".

1st choice - Saudi Sportswashing Machine - because I hate the way the away fans are banged up in the Gods..when you finally get there
2nd choice - Stoke

if Stoke go down id like us to buy Crouch, Palacios and Etherington for a combined 1.5 mill.....would improve our squad

Back