• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who do you want to get relegated?

Which team you'd like to get relegated?

• Stoke

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Wigan

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Villa

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Simple question. Let's assume QPR and Reading are down.

Very careful how I worded this, If I said "who do you want to go down?" I'm sure Chich would have some quick witted response

My choice is Stoke

arsenal obviously, but realistically it would have to be Stoke (because of their fans) or Saudi Sportswashing Machine (because of their manager, that smug grin just gets to me)

Villa

dunno why, good to see a big team go down once in a while

And it would mean one less club to have been ever present in the Premier League.

Stoke for their football, but they spend money on over the hill footballers, so nice to have around for us.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for Pardew being a smug ****.

Wigan for being a pathetic excuse of a club and robbing someone with actual support of a place.

Norwich for not letting us beat them.

Sunderland for, well, being Sunderland.

If Stoke are gonna go down they will probably have to win by the time they play us at the Brittania, I certainly do not fancy going there if they actually have something to play for.

That said, it would be beautiful to relegate them. Like when Pav sent down Alex McLeish's Birmingham...

My big concern is that it's not Norwich - a decent footballing side with a heroic manager.

I'd be very glad to see the back of either of the rugby teams (Stoke or West Ham).

Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be funny, as would Villa.

Overall Stoke get my vote.

Obviously, Stoke. For multiple reasons: style of play, manager, Glenn fudging Whelan, X-rated challenges galore, and there's probably more.

The dream is alive, been waiting for this moment, let's hope they keep sinking...

Stoke. Never liked Pulis, whinges and whines about how every decision is against his team. Hate long ball/long throw football and also the thuggery of the players. If they have a set piece (corner etc) in the oppo's half the defenders i.e. Huth, Shawcross etc come barging in and take out whoever they can to create space especially goalkeepers.
I also hate the fact that they have bought good technical players and Pulis plays his thugs over them. Players like Gudjohnson, Tuncay, palacios and to an extent pennant wasted their time there as bench warmers.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine - they're probably the biggest of the teams. Or Villa so that we can nick Benteke

I think QPR and Reading are already certain of relegation, so that leaves just one from Wigan, Villa, Stoke, Sunderland and possibly Norwich & Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Wigan always manage to survive the drop (and they have two games in hand over their rivals), so that effectively leaves them safe.

I'll go for Stoke City as the third club, as they seem to be in free-fall at the moment with little evidence of anything being able to stop the slide.

Back