• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who do you want to get relegated?

Which team you'd like to get relegated?

• Stoke

Votes: 40 69.0%
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Wigan

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Villa

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Wigan:
Emirates Marketing Project (A)
West Ham (A)
Tottenham (H)
West Brom (A)
Swansea (H)
Arsenal (A)
Aston Villa (H)

Aston Villa:
Man Utd (A)
Sunderland (H)
Norwich (A)
Chelsea (H)
Wigan (A)

Stoke:
QPR (A)
Norwich (H)
Sunderland (A)
Tottenham (H)
Southampton (A)

Sunderland:
Everton (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Stoke (H)
Southampton (H)
Tottenham (A)

Norwich:
Reading (H)
Stoke (A)
Aston Villa (H)
West Brom (H)
Emirates Marketing Project (A)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine:
West Brom (A)
Liverpool (H)
West Ham (A)
QPR (A)
Arsenal (H)

--

How big are those Stoke fixtures. I mean there next 3 are must win. If they lose to QPR then they are in real brick. I DO however think this is the year Wigan finally go down sadly for Martinez. They need to get a win from one of there next 2 games in my opinion, can't see them winning at City, but a win at Upton Park is possible. I think we'll win at the DW, it's a ground that has been kind to us more so than when we play them at home! But they have some REAL tough fixtures and they need to win there games in hand, they are however there toughest games.

Wigan - Villa

and

Southampton -Stoke

on the last day....one or both of those games could be winner takes all !!

Corr this is tough.

I don't like Saudi Sportswashing Machine because I've met many of their fans who think they're bigger than Spurs, despite not winning a trophy in GHod knows how long

I don't like Di Canio one bit which makes me want to see Sunderland go down.

A bit like Saudi Sportswashing Machine I've met many Villa fans who get a bit to big for their boots because they won the european cup 30odd years ago.

I dont like Norwich because my ex was from there. She didn't support Norwich, she didn't actually care about football. But I'm bitter like that. ;p

I don't like Stoke's football. For the first couple of seasons I could put up with it as they were new to the league and survival was a must. But I expected they'd off evolved into something a bit less dirty by now.

I don't like Wigan because they perform the same every season. Either perform well or just tinkle off. Stop celebrating like you've won the league at the end of every season cos you've finished 17th again.

Cor, didn't realise how much of the league I actually hate?!?!

But choose Saudi Sportswashing Machine. As long as it's a one way ticket.

I would like Stoke to relegated but Benteke would be a bargain if Villa go down

You say that but we still managed to pay £16.5m for a freshly relegated Darren Bent not too long ago...

But yeah I agree we should go for Benteke if they go down. I also hate Stoke but tbh have they done us more good than bad over the years? I mean Wenger really hates them and Stoke have provoked some of the funniest Wenger moments of recent year. Such as when he called for throw-ins to be taken from the ground, by foot, because he was jealous of Rory Delap.

Last edited:
Stoke:
QPR (A)
Norwich (H)
Sunderland (A)
Tottenham (H)
Southampton (A)
--

How big are those Stoke fixtures. I mean there next 3 are must win. If they lose to QPR then they are in real brick. I DO however think this is the year Wigan finally go down sadly for Martinez. They need to get a win from one of there next 2 games in my opinion, can't see them winning at City, but a win at Upton Park is possible. I think we'll win at the DW, it's a ground that has been kind to us more so than when we play them at home! But they have some REAL tough fixtures and they need to win there games in hand, they are however there toughest games.

Not sure that Stoke's next 3 are must wins - more 'must not lose games'. The really big one for them is Sunderland and making sure they dont lose it.

Agree with you re Wigan and really fear for them as they're already 3 points adrift, worse GD than Stoke and Sunderland (though better than Villa) and you could easily see a situation where they only take 1 or perhaps 2 points from their next 3 games. In which case they're likely to need 2 wins from their last 4 games - would mean that Swansea at home for them becomes massive because they'd need to win it in order to set themselves up with the opportunity to stay up by beating Villa at home on the final day

Back