• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Further to your application for our Barclays Premier League fixture away at Reading on Sunday 16th September, we are writing to let you know that an account registered with this email address and has 135 or more loyalty points has been successful. Payment for the ticket(s) will be taken shortly from the card registered by the lead client at time of application.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes

Ticket Office

Massively lower than their previous time in the PL

I think it was 2300?

Being a bronze member myself, I am dissapointed not to be going. Still, I'll just have to find a pub in the town that shows it!

Didnt realise it was your hometown. Thats a real pain not being able to see Spurs when we they get to play on your doorstep.
At least I can use the money I had allocated for that game to buy tickets for a League Cup 3rd round or Europa League game

i lost 621 down from around 1000 to 400ish now. a mate of mine of hasn't missed a game since they brought in loyalty points lost 895. he's now around 700 which should be the maximum

I'd reckon all games will be more heavily in demand, as you lose the points from five years ago this year, if you don't keep them topped up then you'll drop in the LP rankings.

I really don't think people base attendance on points tbh. I you go anyway you'll keep going. People go based on money, time and other constraints. Loyalty points are a bonus.

it shouldn't make any difference if you haven't changed your attendance habits over the last 4 years. only people who it will really affect is those who built up large numbers of points 5 to 10 years ago and haven't done many home cup games or aways in recent years.

the same people will still get the tickets to the big away games.

I lost 380. Now sitting on 414. Still a tidy sum. Expect to be able to get to pretty much all the PL away games I want to still. Although idiotically I missed the Reading deadline. Felt like bashing my head against a brick wall. Bloody office is in Reading. Go there a couple of times every week. Yet going to fail to see Spurs there this season. Fool.

Bring on the Europa!

Back