• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where are we going to finish?

3rd Spurs
4th Not Spurs
5th Not Spurs
6th Not Spurs

Couldn't care less what the others do tbh.

I think we need to win 5 of the last 6 to finish 3rd, but unfortunately, I can see us getting beat at Bolton and possibly drawing at Villa or QPR.

It would be a real shame if we didn't finish 3rd after the season we've had, especially playing some of the best football in the league, at times. I'd be over the moon with 4th, but if we play as well as we're capable of, 3rd should still be the aim.

It would be nice to have some breathing space but with the way Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been playing, and the fact that Chelsea and Arsenal continue to be their jammy selves, that's not happening.

I think we need to win 5 of the last 6 to finish 3rd, but unfortunately, I can see us getting beat at Bolton and possibly drawing at Villa or QPR.

QPR will be the toughest one I think. They've beaten Liverpool and Arsenal in their last two home games and are fighting for survival. But I'd still take our run in over any of the other three teams.

QPR will be the toughest one I think. They've beaten Liverpool and Arsenal in their last two home games and are fighting for survival. But I'd still take our run in over any of the other three teams.

Villa will do exactly the same as Sunderland did to us yesterday and look to frustrate us. Wolves look to have gone and wouldn't fancy them to win more than 1 of their remaining games. I think Arsenal will beat Chelsea if I'm honest, the only place I can see them losing is Stoke.

Villa will do exactly the same as Sunderland did to us yesterday and look to frustrate us. Wolves look to have gone and wouldn't fancy them to win more than 1 of their remaining games. I think Arsenal will beat Chelsea if I'm honest, the only place I can see them losing is Stoke.

yeah but Villa are fudging pony - they haven't got it in em to pull it off like Sunderland did

Why do people keep talking about Chelsea? We shouldn't even look lower than 4th. If we finish 4th it will be a disaster. The whole fudging season has gone up in flames and we need to repair it. I reckon Arsenal will drop 5 points between now and the end of the season. We need to win the rest of our games

Why do people keep talking about Chelsea? We shouldn't even look lower than 4th. If we finish 4th it will be a disaster. The whole fudging season has gone up in flames and we need to repair it. I reckon Arsenal will drop 5 points between now and the end of the season. We need to win the rest of our games

What were your expectations before the season began?

And where do you think Spurs WILL finish?

Back