• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's the worst that could happen?

worst that could happen ?
levy sells out, poch leaves, new owners sell kane, alli, eriksen, dier, rose and walker, and appoints ranieri and half the leicester team who's just been relegated.
who could argue about a squad and manager with winning experience?

Driving home with the kids from peppa pig world this afternoon so missed the game, when I saw our substitutions list I thought this thread might have become a terrible jinx.

The worst that can happen is Wenger resigning just before the NLD, MoPo taking the job and leading the ARSE to a comprehensive victory at the Lane :mad:.

Tuchel is the Arsenal appointment I fear the most

He has potential but thus far his list of honours is one promotion?

If Allegri takes the Arsenal job, then Poch would be against Jose, Pep, Klopp, Conte and Allegri - all recent winners of leagues.

Ha. Straight to the nuclear option.

I think you probably would too ;)

That would be a nightmare. The tangerine brick gibbon never settles his bills.

Although maybe he could get Putin to murder Abramovich.

"Nobody knows more about soccerball than me, nobody."

Though seeing Trump troll Wenger would be funny: "You know a lot of folks are saying -- and I dunno if this is true, but this is what they are saying -- in the stadium, they are saying this...they're saying Wenger has got a van. And in the back of that van...I dunno, they're saying some pretty bad stuff folks, maybe it's not true but it's what I heard. That's what people are saying and I just can't believe it. But it's what I heard, I dunno..."

We'd have the best crowds ever, the best crowds ever seen, the best.....Make Tottenham Great Again!:)

I bet troopz and merch would still be arguing

Am I the only one that is in favour of the second part of this?

I was at Wembley on Thursday, managed to stay away from here to avoid adding further unnecessary negativity but fudge me, it's going to be a grim season if that's what we call a home game...

We'd have the best crowds ever, the best crowds ever seen, the best.....Make Tottenham Great Again!:)

Considering that he cannot win anything without the help of the Russiana, he seems a better fit for Chelsea

Spurs will be fine :)
Our eventual achievements may not please everyone, but it will be OK.

My personal fear and biggest nightmare is:
- Kenya Breweries blows up, and there is no Tusker Lager for years.
- A giant oil tanker sinks of the coast of Kenya, spilling millions of tons of oil into the
Indian Ocean - killing all seafood - prawns, crabs, lobsters, squid etc.

I will have to stop watching Spurs without these essentials :(

Back