• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What's the worst that could happen?

For me it would be The Goons replacing Wenger with Allegri, the current Juve manager.

For you @milo and one or two others on here, it would be Daniel Levy announcing that a deal for the naming rights to the new stadium, has been agreed with The Trump Organisation and our new stadium is to be called, The Trump Arena...

How evil am I? :D
Ha. Straight to the nuclear option.

For me it would be The Goons replacing Wenger with Allegri, the current Juve manager.

For you @milo and one or two others on here, it would be Daniel Levy announcing that a deal for the naming rights to the new stadium, has been agreed with The Trump Organisation and our new stadium is to be called, The Trump Arena...

That would be a nightmare. The tangerine brick gibbon never settles his bills.

Although maybe he could get Putin to murder Abramovich.

Well, we're out of Europe now, so no immediate plans for flying anywhere, but a plane crash with the entire team and Poch and co on board would be fairly devastating. :p

The worst would be Kane or Erikson out for the rest of the season. And finishing 6th. But hey, a lot of clubs would be delighted to finish in the top 6.

Tuchel is the Arsenal appointment I fear the most

"Nobody knows more about soccerball than me, nobody."

Though seeing Trump troll Wenger would be funny: "You know a lot of folks are saying -- and I dunno if this is true, but this is what they are saying -- in the stadium, they are saying this...they're saying Wenger has got a van. And in the back of that van...I dunno, they're saying some pretty bad stuff folks, maybe it's not true but it's what I heard. That's what people are saying and I just can't believe it. But it's what I heard, I dunno..."

For me, the worst would be going out of the cup to Arsenal.

"Nobody knows more about soccerball than me, nobody."

Though seeing Trump troll Wenger would be funny: "You know a lot of folks are saying -- and I dunno if this is true, but this is what they are saying -- in the stadium, they are saying this...they're saying Wenger has got a van. And in the back of that van...I dunno, they're saying some pretty bad stuff folks, maybe it's not true but it's what I heard. That's what people are saying and I just can't believe it. But it's what I heard, I dunno..."

For me, the worst would be going out of the cup to Arsenal.

Ooh. That just made my blood run cold. I was thinking along the lines of Poch leaving or the rest of the season being a total cluster**** and we plummet out of the top 4 or even the top 6.
But what you have just suggested is scary. Because it could happen. Yep, that would be the worst.

Tuchel is the Arsenal appointment I fear the most

I fear Diego Simeone most as Arsensal appointment.

As for the worst thing that can happen. How about reaching the FA Cup Final, playing Arsenal/Chelsea, suffering a repeat of lasagne-gate, and losing 5-0. To be in a cup final, chance of success, then to lose in that manner and to know that the result and story would hang in history. Plus the constant chat from the scum fans.

Poch starting to manage in short shorts and the boys escaping the barracks.

131a3a2d51294df8ccb7bc08fee52feb.jpg

Levy sacking Pochettino and appointing Ranieri as his replacement !
Anything is possible with Levy.

Frankly, change of manager won't do us any good as it will only be a huge setback for our progress. But Pochettino needs to stop relying on inexperienced youngsters too much, buy more experienced players to our squad, improve our away record and change his approach in Cup matches.

Back