• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What Would You Do? - Summer Ins and Out

Ins:

New LB
New CB

Outs:

Kaboul
Gomes
Livermore
BAE

I don't see a need for a massive overhaul just quality coming in and natural wastage leaving.

From what's about today don't wish Kaboul gone as our new cb looks like could be Rio Ferdinand my GHod if that happens then levy needs shooting!

whats with the point 6 of a million. Why can't people just put solid rounder numbers like 11 or 18 lol

It says in the OP. To keep them objective, all figures used should be the values given to players by the Transfermarkt website.

Southampton tried (and failed) to sign Banega last summer under Pochettino. Maybe we'd try and get him to fill his 'Schneiderlin' role in the team?

I'd absolutely love Banega. Was my #1 preference when we sold Modric.

I'd have him over Schneiderlin any day, though Schnedierlin is a very good, and more realistic, alternative.

Should be in for this guy:

-------
Several Premier League clubs chasing Ever Banega.

"We have had immense interest in the Argentinian international," Hope told Sky Sports. "I can confirm I am personally speaking to two top clubs who have expressed real intent in capturing the player."

"He is a top quality player and he is still only 25 and I believe he would be a major success in the Premier League."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...eral-premier-league-clubs-chasing-ever-banega
------

Just the type of player we need.

Might help Lamela settle in a bit better.

I'd absolutely love Banega. Was my #1 preference when we sold Modric.

I'd have him over Schneiderlin any day, though Schnedierlin is a very good, and more realistic, alternative.

Do you know why Banega was back playing on loan in Argentina last season? It's not as if Valencia are overstocked with star players these days is it?

Do you know why Banega was back playing on loan in Argentina last season? It's not as if Valencia are overstocked with star players these days is it?

No - I didn't. Wow.

I'd be all over that if I was Baldini and Poch. Still only 25, so not even at his peak yet.

As i said...he has a weirdo personality and is not the greatest professional when training.

In that case I wouldn't want him in at our club. A poor trainer is the last thing we need (especially with the reputation that our likely new manager has for training his players very hard).

If its Poch, then I look forward to seeing some untapped Argentine players coming in. Wouldn't mind Tevez and Levezzi either too. As long as we balance the books obviously :ross:

Garay becomes a possibility too, if he hasn't signed yet for Zenit.

How so? Banega would need to settle as well.

The ossie/ricky effect.

I have heard little bits about the player but not about his personality, we certainly need an creative midfielder.

Lots of talk about us going for the young Belgian striker ripping up the Belgian league. We are like drug dealers going to the source rather then buying from the middle man(villa) cheaper to go the source and make bigger profits later on.

Yes I have been watching Breaking Bad this afternoon.

In that case I wouldn't want him in at our club. A poor trainer is the last thing we need (especially with the reputation that our likely new manager has for training his players very hard).

The weird things are pretty funny though. He got caught ****ing on a webcam, and he managed to run himself over in a petrol station.

Poch will know him well, so it'll be a calculated risk if he goes for him.

We need more foreigners with no premier league experience. Shock and awe tactics. They'll never see them coming

The weird things are pretty funny though. He got caught ****ing on a webcam, and he managed to run himself over in a petrol station.

Poch will know him well, so it'll be a calculated risk if he goes for him.

Oh in that case I love him already!.... Go get him Franco!!!!

From his wiki page lol.

Banega played in 28 matches in the 2010–11 season (19 starts, two goals) as Valencia finished third and qualified to the Champions League. On 19 February 2012, however, he prolonged an existing spell on the sidelines – he had recently returned from a knee injury – after he was run over by his own car. As a result, he fractured his left ankle and broke the tibia and fibula in his left leg, according to Valencia team doctor Enrique Gastaldi.[12] He required ankle surgery, going on to miss the remainder of the campaign;[13] the club only confirmed that the player had been hurt in an accident involving his own car after leaving training, however Spanish media had reported that the injury occurred when he failed to put the handbrake on at a petrol station and, after the car moved, his leg was caught between the wheel and the curb.

1) How much longer has he got on his contract??
2) Do we need him if we have Eriksen?

I'd get in Cashley and Rio on a free and 15million on Konoplyanka. I'd sell Gylfi and Livermore, I like both of them but we are overloaded in midfield of similar styles.
I know Cole and Ferdinand are nearer the end of their careers and would have high wages, but we need to instill a winning mentality in to the side.

-----------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Walker ---------- Ferdinand ----Vertonghen--------Cole
-----------------------------------Sandro-----------------------------
-----------------------Paulinho ------Eriksen-------------------
Lamela--------------------------------------------------Konoplyanka
-------------------------------------Ade----------------------------------

From his wiki page lol.

Banega played in 28 matches in the 2010–11 season (19 starts, two goals) as Valencia finished third and qualified to the Champions League. On 19 February 2012, however, he prolonged an existing spell on the sidelines – he had recently returned from a knee injury – after he was run over by his own car. As a result, he fractured his left ankle and broke the tibia and fibula in his left leg, according to Valencia team doctor Enrique Gastaldi.[12] He required ankle surgery, going on to miss the remainder of the campaign;[13] the club only confirmed that the player had been hurt in an accident involving his own car after leaving training, however Spanish media had reported that the injury occurred when he failed to put the handbrake on at a petrol station and, after the car moved, his leg was caught between the wheel and the curb.

1) How much longer has he got on his contract??
2) Do we need him if we have Eriksen?

1) 1 year
2) Completely different positions - Banega is deep-sitting, more Modric like. He'd be after Dembele's spot

Sounds low risk to me. We could likely sell a couple of squad players, buy him and still have cash to spare. Hasn't he been playing as more of a number 10 recently though?

Back