• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What was your highest point as a Spurs fan?

THAT goal by Gazza, as soon as it left his foot you just knew we'd win that game and the final as well

finishing 4th was a close second mind, that's how much the game changed in 20 years

I'm not sure what was the highest point as a fan was but, when rose scored THAT goal on his debut against the scum, that really was something else. 4th was amazing (the word is over used but, it was an amazing feeling in it's truest sense) every time we played in the CL I went to bed afterwards gobsmacked that a club I had seen go through some really dross years had were playing (and winning) in the CL.

First game, evening game, 82/83 season. Floodlit game, beating B&HA 2-0, standing on the Paxton right behind the goal with me Spurs bobble hat and scarf, and being just feet away from my heroes. Screaming 'alrite Ray' at Clem, and him smiling back. Made my fking day!

Too young to have ever seen gazza live in a spurs shirt...and late 90s early 2000s we were pretty brick! The 5-1 v Arsenal followed by the 2-1 win over Chelsea at Wembley definitley up there. The back to back wins in the space of a week v Chelsea and Arsenal giving us the momentum into the City game. The following season being at the Lane to beat current holders Inter was a special night. A lot in recent times!

99 and 08 nothing beats winning a trophy. Give me a 'micky mouse cup' any day of the week over qualifying for a tournament we have no chance of winning.

Rather enjoyed 5-1 against Chelsea in 2002, other than that Crouch's goal vs City to secure CL.

Can I have a few?

Crooksie's second in the '81 SF replay. On the scumbury North Bank (second time that season \o/)...Glenn with one of the best defence splitters ever, Crooksie onto it like a whippet, 2-0, Wembley-bound, proper PROPER old skool double surges as the ball hit the net.

Before the KO on '81 100th Cup Final day. There had to have been 110,000 in there (I saw geezers jumping the turnstiles. It took my young breath away.

Ricky's goal. It all went freeze-frame B&W right after he scored and then we went mental!

UEFA Cup Final @ the Lane.

Modern-day high points that I was actually at too? It has to be Crouchy's goal at Eastlands. I shed tears at the end of the match! The euphoria and triumph was breath-taking.

Oh, and Azza's 94th min equalizer at the effeminates; felt like a winner. The look on those ****s faces as we left the ground was epic!

The home win over the arse when Rose scored - what a feeling, I was buzzing for days! As a game it was more intense (the lane under lights) than winning the Carling Cup at Wembley. Also Ziege's free kick against the arse wasn't bad for a magic moment.

In the early/mid '60s I witnessed some of our biggest ever wins: 9-2 v Forest, 8-1 v Gornik, 7-2 V Liverpool, all at the Lane, but nothing will even come close to the narrow 3-2 win over Arse at the Emirates in December 2010.

being taken out of the Clock End at highbury by the police because of too much "trouble" when I was 13 and being walked along the touchline to go into the Spurs end. On the way I passed the ball back to Steve Perryman when it went off for a throw and he just said "cheers mate" ! what a f^ckin' hero of mine!!

Back