• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What is the best purchase you have ever made?

31YNWLRSqPL._SY300_.jpg

I got some of these from a hardware shop in Somerset for 50p. They've saved me from being electrocuted many times.

Best purchase has to be a coat from
Toasts tongs. Something to jab down the toaster that doesn't conduct electricity, unlike standard butter knives
Can't you just wait until it's popped? Or turn it off?

I use this button on my one:
l_06299313_003.jpg

I just turn the plug off if something gets stuck in the toaster. I just bought a silent PC to have plugged into my telly, to replace the old one. We'll see if that turns out to be a good purchase or not.

Right, my Mrs always says "don't put the knife in" when the toast has popped out but I cant reach my gay thins. Surely if it is not on, I cannot get electrocuted?

That's always been my logic. Which makes me wonder if there actually are people who stick knives into toasters when they are still on. In which case they deserve the shock they will get.

Best Purchase? A pair of soft leather Brasher walking boots bought in 2004. Still going strong. Probably the most comfortable set of footwear I've owned. I'd wear them all the time if I could.

That's always been my logic. Which makes me wonder if there actually are people who stick knives into toasters when they are still on. In which case they deserve the shock they will get.

Best Purchase? A pair of soft leather Brasher walking boots bought in 2004. Still going strong. Probably the most comfortable set of footwear I've owned. I'd wear them all the time if I could.
Why not buy a car? Then you don't need to walk!

Back