• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

28, best left back in the league (by some margin), repeatedly in the PL team of the season, rival club factor as well, I'd say 20m would be bang on, think Manchester and Chelsea would out bid us though

Whya re we even talking about a left back?

I fudgein want a striker. 20m for an LB when our priroity is a striker? That strikes me as typical Levy fudgein thinkin.

£20m on a player who will be 29 before the year is out, I can't see Levy signing off on that one.

For the price that Everton will want for Baines I'm not sure many if any will see him as a viable option. Great player, but if he wanted to move on it was probably in his interest to push for it a few seasons ago.

I fudgein want a striker. 20m for an LB when our priroity is a striker? That strikes me as typical Levy fudgein thinkin.

It's nothing like Levy thinking. If Baines had one year left of his contract and could be pinched for 5m that would be Levy thinking.

Agree though, far more important positions to sort before even starting to think about LB.

we have been linked strongly with left backs, no smoke without fire and all that.....seems AVB wants Contraeo from R Madrid or Perreira from Inter, Levy and Sherwood probably want Shaw from Southampton, so on deadline day we will end up with Riise from Fulham

a few posts previous someone put up their wanted first XI should we sell Bale for an obscene amount of money (including Baines - hence the following discussion ;) )

we have been linked strongly with left backs, no smoke without fire and all that.....seems AVB wants Contraeo from R Madrid or Perreira from Inter, Levy and Sherwood probably want Shaw from Southampton, so on deadline day we will end up with Riise from Fulham

:lol:

a few posts previous someone put up their wanted first XI should we sell Bale for an obscene amount of money (including Baines - hence the following discussion ;) )

Oh I see

Ok in that case

WHY THE fudge SELL BALE - I DONT CARE HOW MUCH

If we were to sell Bale - then our priority would be someone to replace him

Back