• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What are we missing?

Who do we think Paratici has been looking at for CB? Any potential candidates we should be snapping up?

With 3 RWBs at the club, will we invest in another? Maybe we'll focus on a winger who could play at RWB. That was the plan for Moura at the start of the season, and with him off soon, it might be astute signing a winger who has potential to cover Kulu or play wingback.
I would imagine all of those I mentioned in my post who's contracts are expiring in 6 or 18 months' time.

Centre backs:
2023: Skriniar, Ndicka, Tosin Adarabioyo, De Vrij, Marquinos
2024: Bastoni, Lucas Hernandez, Pau Torres, Badiashile, Nico Elvedi, Mohammed Salisu, Matip

Obviously just a sample of 2 games, but I thought Ndicka looked poor against us. Reminded me a bit of Bassong

Last edited:
Well we are definitely missing a defence as only 5 teams in the league have conceded more goals than us.

I feel like we're missing something to inspire the players before they head out on the pitch, something like the This Is Anfield sign at Liverpool. Maybe we could stick up something like the following?
9NybcFA.png

I feel like we're missing something to inspire the players before they head out on the pitch, something like the This Is Anfield sign at Liverpool. Maybe we could stick up something like the following?
9NybcFA.png

Understood it was said in jest but a big part of what we are missing is unity.

Players/manager/fans/club pulling in same direction.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine post Ashley is the perfect example, it's not that good a side (despite yesterday), but the removal of the years of toxicity and having everyone pull/support the team has made a huge impact. Now if they can sustain it when expectation goes up? different question.

Back