• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Went to the training ground today and........

So... when is another game going to happen, sounds well worth going to even if you just get to see 2 first teamers playing and 2 watching or whatever.

Can you explain why Chadli was excellent, was it power, pace, dribbling, passing, shooting, height, thigh grease or what?

This, also how did erik play?

We played a 4 4 2 and Sherwood was on the other side of the pitch with Freund. I was slightly disappointed that he didn't ask my opinion afterwards but I will have to live with that.

We played a 4 4 2 and Sherwood was on the other side of the pitch with Freund. I was slightly disappointed that he didn't ask my opinion afterwards but I will have to live with that.

See? I told you he was a prick. Just for the record mate, I would have asked for your opinion.

4-4-2 facepalm

seems very sensible management - all of those players clearly need match time (most coming back from injuries, some due to circumstance (ie Lamela)), and giving 6 of a potential starting XI the chance to play together can only be advantageous.

But Lemela is coming back from injury as well

Kane and Okiba the 2 then. Many would argue that's a 4231 with Kane as the number 10.
Also second half Chadli and Okiba being the 2 is definitely 4231 is it not?

Kane and Okiba the 2 then. Many would argue that's a 4231 with Kane as the number 10.
Also second half Chadli and Okiba being the 2 is definitely 4231 is it not?

Don't get too technical son, I think they were told to run around a bit.

You guys don't f**kin know how good you have it living in and around london. I'd lap this **** up. I think this is were you really get a good understanding of what the coaches are trying to set up

Very interesting read. Well done to everyone tat went including the OP. nice to see the togetherness TS is engendering from top to bottom.

Didn't happen unless you provide a picture of Leandro and his agent at the training ground….

It was a 12.00 kick off and the rain had stopped. The pitch was incredible, didn't cut up at all and it was all totally free. Apart from the bottle of water I bought in reception. I went because my cousin plays for Charlton, in my humble opinion he was the best player on view but I might be slightly biased.

Was he a club purchase or did he come through the youth ranks. Currently have a Nephew part of it.. Only 9 in march.

Back