• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Strangely Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't have too though due to safety reasons.... they know that their fans won't sit in that upper tier without having hearts attacks

Just give them a mobility exemption like blue scum do.

images

I shouldn't laugh but

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/tot...ing Machine-united-ticket-allocation-wembley/

Apparently it's Spurs who got it wrong

I haven't seen any announcement anywhere onnaway allocation numbers just locations

This is pretty poor and seen as people all around the country helped pay for the new Wembley to be built, before Tottenham were given the exclusive privilege of using ‘our’ stadium, they should have had to agree to give more fans of every other club the chance to got to a game there next season.

Somewhat overlooking the fact that we are paying a not insubstantial sum for this 'exclusive privilege'.

I shouldn't laugh but

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/tot...ing Machine-united-ticket-allocation-wembley/

Apparently it's Spurs who got it wrong

I haven't seen any announcement anywhere onnaway allocation numbers just locations

:))

Tbh I forwarded your original link on and all were of the opinion that giving away 6,000 is worth it as it will make for a great atmosphere

This is pretty poor and seen as people all around the country helped pay for the new Wembley to be built, before Tottenham were given the exclusive privilege of using ‘our’ stadium, they should have had to agree to give more fans of every other club the chance to got to a game there next season.

Somewhat overlooking the fact that we are paying a not insubstantial sum for this 'exclusive privilege'.

It's a private stadium too which there forgetting

The FA are owning it via a mortgage aren't they, not via clubs or fans other than in ticket receipts

Last edited:
It's a private stadium too which there forgetting

The FA are oating for it via a mkratage aren't they, not via clubs or fans other than in ticket receipts

A lot of people don't seem to understand that Wembley is privately owned, and that it was also the case with old Wembley before the FA bought it (to knock it down). Do these people think the same thing about the Olympic Stadium or O2 arena when they can't get a ticket?

Not the whole away area but some has to be

Strangely Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't have too though due to safety reasons.... they know that their fans won't sit in that upper tier without having hearts attacks

I heard that the promoted clubs have a year's grace or something

I heard that the promoted clubs have a year's grace or something

No

Just Saudi Sportswashing Machine argued they need to keep fans in the gods for safety reasons. Apparently home and away fans can't exit at the same time and point in the stadium up there

It gonad*s.... they just don't want to move their fans as they know they won't get any who will sit up there

I've just received an email offering a ST, I can purchase tomorrow (it turns out I was 21500 in the waiting list).

Damn. Got all excited seeing an email titled Update on Season Tickets... but in reality knew that I would be too far down the list. The offer is now out to those down to position 25k on the waiting list.

Back