• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Block 134, but I was on at 9:30 on the first day of the first window. Could have had pretty much anywhere I wanted.

I wanted 137/139/140 but nothing in those blocks, especially further back with 3 together so plumped for 104, Row 35 which is £925, more expensive than I wanted but very good view tbf

All done in 10 min's, just slightly worrying initially that crossing someone out would drop them out of that seat but it doesn't, just means they aren't in your basket to then pay for.
My mates just brought his inbxlub Wembley area for £1050

My mates just brought his inbxlub Wembley area for £1050

I thought about it, was sat there for CL and it was a nice experience overall but decided against in the end and keep prices as low as poss. Hopefully 2018/19 will be a bit cheaper than £925!

I thought about it, was sat there for CL and it was a nice experience overall but decided against in the end and keep prices as low as poss. Hopefully 2018/19 will be a bit cheaper than £925!

That will depend where you end up seating

I think they will mirror the current arrangement for Wembley and just map you on the new ground

When I have problems and get no early response, I email them again expressing dissatisfaction, and end with "Are you Arsene Wenger in disguise?".

I can't say it has made a difference, but one has to make one's point.

And credit to the ticket office - they came back to me very quickly. Even without any Wenger insults.

That will depend where you end up seating

I think they will mirror the current arrangement for Wembley and just map you on the new ground

I hope you're right mate. Means I'll be exactly where I've been aiming for since the single tier was announced.

I hope you're right mate. Means I'll be exactly where I've been aiming for since the single tier was announced.

I can't see them doing anything different to start with otherwise how would the do it?

The aim of the single tier stand is to have it full of singing and atmosphere and that was the PL which is now blocks 130 onwards. Surely by default it means that at the new ground those will transfer into that end

I can't see them doing anything different to start with otherwise how would the do it?

The aim of the single tier stand is to have it full of singing and atmosphere and that was the PL which is now blocks 130 onwards. Surely by default it means that at the new ground those will transfer into that end

Happy days!

TBF they did say they were designating the west end of Wembley as the singing end (can't remember the exact phrase used but that was the gist of it). It's just another example of the Levy regime doing things the right way (and not making the mistakes of dildo bros inc.). I don't agree with everything that's been done (mainly 'cos I feel I've been fudged over in some ways) but I can't deny that everything that has been done, has been done with the best interest of the club (OK business as well) at heart and done in the best way and classiest way possible. The whole management structure at the moment (Levy to Poch. and so on down) is quite frankly second to none.

Daily Mail also complains about Bloody Foreigners ruining football with all their fancy-dan foot movements and toppling over like they've been shot. And they've knocked house prices down too.
Can you and your clickies keep your biased politics ..somewhere else ..

Russia winning elections...that's fake news..massive in the main media ?..BBC.. Etc

Anyone head that away fans will be getting 6000 tickets at wembley?

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/rev...t-wembley-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united/

Anyone head that away fans will be getting 6000 tickets at wembley?

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/rev...t-wembley-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united/

I saw this earlier, I know some Brighton fans who think it should be 9000 as they want tickets for it so badly. I guess a lot of fans think it is their chance to see their team at Wembley when it might be harder to get a ticket then a cup final.

Also why would we give away more tickets and miss out on the revenue.

would love 87,000 spurs fans in their shouting abuse at west ham.

I saw this earlier, I know some Brighton fans who think it should be 9000 as they want tickets for it so badly. I guess a lot of fans think it is their chance to see their team at Wembley when it might be harder to get a ticket then a cup final.

Also why would we give away more tickets and miss out on the revenue.

would love 87,000 spurs fans in their shouting abuse at west ham.

I guess the club know they won't sell out

But I'd prefer it if they sent most of them in the upper tier... particularly Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Last edited:
I shouldn't laugh but

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/tot...ing Machine-united-ticket-allocation-wembley/

Apparently it's Spurs who got it wrong

I haven't seen any announcement anywhere onnaway allocation numbers just locations

Back