• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Interesting. Similar geographically albeit the stadium has been spun 45 degrees anti clockwise.

Thanks again

It's actually a brick one for me personally as it's the opposite end of Wembley when you come off the train. I'm lucky in that I have a mate who has taken my season ticket (and the lad we go with) for the season

Does anyone know if we have the full 90,000 capacity for all our games next season? If not, how many?
Also, do you think we will fill the stadium for our PL games?

I assume getting tickets will be easier this season that the last, and surely much easier than the next (at least early on)?

Does anyone know if we have the full 90,000 capacity for all our games next season? If not, how many?
Also, do you think we will fill the stadium for our PL games?

I assume getting tickets will be easier this season that the last, and surely much easier than the next (at least early on)?

Brent Council passed a vote back in March to allow 27 full capacity games for Tottenham at Wembley Stadium next season.

I assume the category A matches will sell out but the less glamorous fixtures might require some discounted ticket prices (like we had for Europa League this season gone) to fill up the top tier.

Brent Council passed a vote back in March to allow 27 full capacity games for Tottenham at Wembley Stadium next season.

I assume the category A matches will sell out but the less glamorous fixtures might require some discounted ticket prices (like we had for Europa League this season gone) to fill up the top tier.

That covers all PL home games if we wanted to, 3 CL group stage matches, and still leaves 5 for any cup games. That's great, doubt more will be needed.

So; Arse at home likely to set the new attendance record for domestic football games in England? Surely we'll push 90.000.

Also, if we win the league next year, will we be the first team to do so not playing on our own ground?

So; Arse at home likely to set the new attendance record for domestic football games in England? Surely we'll push 90.000.
Segregation and safety issues might mean the full 90K is not possible. Also I have this notion that some privately-owned seats may not be released. Does anyone know whether this only applies to England games or what?

Segregation and safety issues might mean the full 90K is not possible. Also I have this notion that some privately-owned seats may not be released. Does anyone know whether this only applies to England games or what?

What privately owned seats?

There are boxes that are owned by companies and people and there set up for them alone

I would t be happy if I was the owner of one and they couldnt use it

Do you mean the Club Wembley seats? If so, I don't think that will apply to our games. Only to pre-defined games - England, FA Cup Final and semi-finals etc. Club Wembley was available to us last season for the CL and EL games.

Do you mean the Club Wembley seats? If so, I don't think that will apply to our games. Only to pre-defined games - England, FA Cup Final and semi-finals etc. Club Wembley was available to us last season for the CL and EL games.

What about those seats that stay empty till twenty minutes into the second half(the ones left/right of subs bench) ,are those ours as well.....

Its an embarresment every time you see those seats empty on tv.

Club Wembley is definitely available to us

The boxes aren't though as there owned by people and companies like abramovich for example

They own the boxes outright or have them for a set amount of games?

Boxholders at Wembley have a variety of different options. At the top of the scale they have their box for all of the events/games. But one end of the stadium is behind the stage for concerts so they don't get access.

Some only have it for football events, and none have a right to use their box for events like the Champions League Finals, Rugby World Cup, Olympics, Euro 2020 etc as all seats are handed over to the organisers.

Unless they're paying the premium for 'all events' then they don't have access for our games next year.

Anyone have any news on Phase 3 yet, they said they should start offering season tickets to bronze members in early June?

Boxholders at Wembley have a variety of different options. At the top of the scale they have their box for all of the events/games. But one end of the stadium is behind the stage for concerts so they don't get access.

Some only have it for football events, and none have a right to use their box for events like the Champions League Finals, Rugby World Cup, Olympics, Euro 2020 etc as all seats are handed over to the organisers.

Unless they're paying the premium for 'all events' then they don't have access for our games next year.

I've been to two boxes and there set up solely for them (Daikin and Honeywell) with their equipment in there for showing clients. They don't take it out for our games or others and they definitely don't get handed over to others which may explain the odd attendances then

The important bit:

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A SEASON TICKET, WHAT HAPPENS IF I DECLINE THE OFFER?

In keeping with how we have historically managed the Season Ticket Waiting List, should you decide not to take up the offer of a Season Ticket at Wembley Stadium, you will still retain your place on the Season Ticket Waiting List. This will mean that you will be offered a Season Ticket at the new Stadium dependent on your place on the waiting list and as and when availability arises.

WILL I BE GUARANTEED A SEASON TICKET IN THE NEW STADIUM IF I BUY ONE AT WEMBLEY?

In short: YES.

Back