• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Wow! Wolfsburg has really fallen like a stone! Playing play-off to stay up in Bundesliga. Didn't we play them in the CL group stage last time? Or was that Werder Bremen. Anyway, they were a top side just a few years ago.

We could do worse then go for Bazoer at Wolfsburg.

Who is selecting different seats tomorrow for season tickets?

I wonder how painful this process is going to be????

We're doing it, Phase 1 was a total pigs ear from Spurs with our tickets.

From the email they sent a short while ago it may not be so bad... one person can reserve as many seats as they can for the people in their network and they won't have to pay there and then, which is good.

Also they calculate that there will be roughly 5,800 people picking new seats in this phase, so I'm hoping it won't be TOO bad.

Relatively painless...

Completely painless for me aside from a little bit of a wait. Plenty of decent seats available in all areas.

I guess there's less pressure on the system without payments being processed.

Completely painless for me aside from a little bit of a wait. Plenty of decent seats available in all areas.

I guess there's less pressure on the system without payments being processed.

Waited 30 mins to get in and also bit sluggish selecting seats.

Got allocated in the east but wanted to sit in the west.

possible for anyone to post the seat map so we can see whats left for new season ticket holders.Thanks
B3POTQoCIAAhRKI.jpg:large

At just over 300 on the ST waitig list I'm expecting an email shortly offering me a ST. Just so i can get my bearings in relation to Wembley (I want to be in with the singers :-D ) would I be right in thinking that Park Lane ST holders have been allocated the West Stand at Wembley, Paxton East Stand, Shelf-Side South Stand?

At just over 300 on the ST waitig list I'm expecting an email shortly offering me a ST. Just so i can get my bearings in relation to Wembley (I want to be in with the singers :-D ) would I be right in thinking that Park Lane ST holders have been allocated the West Stand at Wembley, Paxton East Stand, Shelf-Side South Stand?

We have been allocated block 130 and we were PL

Not that I think there is anything wrong with it. But I think its nailed on we are going to get one of Barcelona or Bayern in our group, if not both. Especially as Arsenal arent in it

Back