• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

How great it is to have a proactive coach who doesn't wait until 75 minutes before reluctantly making a first sub.

Absolutely and one that doesn't buy into agenda or "discriminate" against players because of popular opinion held by others. I know as fans we love to see new players, get obsessed with paying big fees because we associate that with good players, but there is alot to be said about improving players you once converted and paid well for in the past, if you can get the players we all wanted back then firing now, I don't see why anyone would be against it.

Conducive of a positive structure for me, I am all for it

Both have taken swipes as Levy and how the club operates. Even Poch did to an extent. Mourinho and Conte wanted good, apparently affordable defenders and got Rodon and Lenglet respectively. Nothing to do with system, they just got yellow-pack versions of what they wanted which is fundamental to any success. They both saw the way the club operates as a problem.

Both take swipes at everyone, their entire career/personalities are built on blaming someone else.

Conte is the most backed manager this club has had, he fudging chose not to play Sarr & Bissouma, he chose to play Perisic (that he knew for years) as WB in the PL at his age, he chose to spend £40M+ on a WB (Porro) when we desperately needed a CB, he is the one who constantly stoked the divide with the fans, created a more a toxic environment, To pretend that the club buying him one more player (he would have veto'ed Maddison) would have changed anything is honestly just specualtion based on nothing.

Conte was a fudge up here, doesn't matter what his CV says he did elsewhere, and not saying Ange will be/do anything but in two weeks he has got the club way more than Conte ever did.

Both take swipes at everyone, their entire career/personalities are built on blaming someone else.

Conte is the most backed manager this club has had, he fudging chose not to play Sarr & Bissouma, he chose to play Perisic (that he knew for years) as WB in the PL at his age, he chose to spend £40M+ on a WB (Porro) when we desperately needed a CB, he is the one who constantly stoked the divide with the fans, created a more a toxic environment, To pretend that the club buying him one more player (he would have veto'ed Maddison) would have changed anything is honestly just specualtion based on nothing.

Conte was a fudge up here, doesn't matter what his CV says he did elsewhere, and not saying Ange will be/do anything but in two weeks he has got the club way more than Conte ever did.
4th and then 4th at point of sacking. He overachieved.
The style of football was poor (especially in the second season) but I don’t think there in anything set in terms of targets from the top for anything other than PL league finishing position.

Mad that the thread is cluttered up by moaning about Conte rather than appreciating what Ange is doing in his early stages.

It is interesting that Ange has integrated both PEH and Perisic very well, particularly today to hold on to a win, when they were thrown in the proverbial bin due to them being considered teacher's pet types for Conte..

The style of football was poor (especially in the second season) but I don’t think there in anything set in terms of targets from the top for anything other than PL league finishing position.

Bound to trigger many on here, outrageously quoting a factual account of events like you just did there ;)

(Couldn't help myself and although I'm not the forum police I hope we can keep it to Ange in this thread..)

What was the point in finishing 4th though? Conte didn’t want to be there, he had no interest in Spurs. Give me Ange and 7th place with this football any day of the week.

Back