• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welbeck

Links would normally come from something they've heard, actual interest (maybe not as much these days as in the past, but still). All I've read so far is simply journalists manufacturing a story to fill space. England International, available. What clubs could we pass off as POTENTIALLY interested?

what about the fact that our manager went to watch his current team play? even though we're not playing his current team for a while..

what about the fact that our manager went to watch his current team play? even though we're not playing his current team for a while..

Maybe he just likes watching football?

If that game is used to influence any decision we certainly won't be signing any United players.

Maybe he just likes watching football?

If that game is used to influence any decision we certainly won't be signing any United players.

Yes Jordinho our manager went to watch Manchester United vs MILTON KEYNES DONS because he likes watching football.

But it was a chance for him to watch a rival PL team, relatively near to home, at a time he was free. Doesn't necessarily mean we're in for the massively ****e Danny Welbeck.

A thought occurred to me: What if we're keeping tabs on him in case we manage to get rid of Townsend?

But it was a chance for him to watch a rival PL team, relatively near to home, at a time he was free. Doesn't necessarily mean we're in for the massively ****e Danny Welbeck.

I don't buy it.

No benefit to watching Man Utd now, four months before we play them. Even more so since they were always likely to play a hugely weakened team.

I don't buy it.

No benefit to watching Man Utd now, four months before we play them. Even more so since they were always likely to play a hugely weakened team.

True.

On the other hand Poch has been in the Premier League for a year and a half now. What didn't he already know about Welbeck that an away league cup game to MK Dons would teach him?

Some ITK on COYS says Poch has a real interest in Welbeck, not exactly ground-breaking knowledge though..

I wonder if he is just a back-up plan if Soldado was to go?

True.

On the other hand Poch has been in the Premier League for a year and a half now. What didn't he already know about Welbeck that an away league cup game to MK Dons would teach him?
I didn't see their game on Tuesday and cannot remember the line up. Does anyone know where Welbeck played, if it was upfront then it is possible that Poch has not had many opportunities to see him there.

I didn't see their game on Tuesday and cannot remember the line up. Does anyone know where Welbeck played, if it was upfront then it is possible that Poch has not had many opportunities to see him there.

Pretty sure I read he came on as a sub in the second half and was the only player to show some desire to get back into the match.

How would he know where wellbeck was gonna play before making the trip? Unless you reckon he was tipped off? Possible.

wouldn't welbeck be used in a similiar to role to that of rodriguez at southampton? makes sense to me.

I agree that thats how Poch would use him. However I'm not sure that we need another player for those three roles behind the CF in addition to Chadli, Lennon, Eriksen, Lamela and Townsend....and personally I dont see that selling Townsend and signing Wellbeck would improve us much

Back