• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Re: The Oracle of Melwood

Has anyone heard Brendan Rodgers' opinion on the Syrian Civil War yet? Because the guy seems to have an opinion about every other bloody thing at the moment. Pontificating away he is, like The Oracle of Melwood.

Two words Bren: Harry Redknapp. Keep your eye on the ball, stop thinking you've made it just because you've had 10 good games, and pipe down on opinions about things that have nothing to do with you. You're sounding like a sanctimonious ar$e at the moment.

=D>

I'd like to add that whenever a man starts telling people how well they conduct themselves in public, they are getting lost in their own pipe. A fine manager who needs to his PR to keep him quieter.

And now we're just 2 points behind this c0cky bunch of pr1cks.

It'll be marvellous when they miss out on Champions League and Suarez leaves. The unfortunate thing is, I can see Chelsea buying him and tearing everybody a new one.

And now we're just 2 points behind this c0cky bunch of pr1cks.

It'll be marvellous when they miss out on Champions League and Suarez leaves. The unfortunate thing is, I can see Chelsea buying him and tearing everybody a new one.

I do not see him being sold to Chelsea when Madrid are interested

Only seen Lennon make those curving runs when we played ArAnal at home last season and they had their ridiculous high line. That said so many teams play deep against us that we are not really getting in behind in that manner.

Official LFC ‏@OfficialLFC 10m

RODGERS: "Sometimes I think we don't get decisions as the footballing world is jealous of the success this club has had."

Can we stop kissing their dingdongs now? 0 for 2 in their big tests.

Top 4 will be the usual suspects again. Plop will fight us and Everton for the glorious Europa spots.

they've had a funny season really. The 2nd half of it will depend on how they do away form home against the teams they have routinely smashed at Anfield. they've played most of the tough away games already, but can they take advantage or will they stumble in away games against the lesser sides?

pool_fix.jpg

ibdj7fZJcuhvtE.gif

its obvious the ref didnt have a clear view of the incident;)

Come on Huddy & Livermore......A hull peformance at Anfield would be Charmont!

Can we stop kissing their dingdongs now? 0 for 2 in their big tests.

Top 4 will be the usual suspects again. Plop will fight us and Everton for the glorious Europa spots.

I disagree.

They've lost to City and Chelsea away, it doesn't change anything. I didn't watch their game today, but I was very impressed by their performance away to City. A City team with 10 straight home wins in the league, a City team that absolutely crushed us at their place. Despite the result that game made me more worried about Liverpool, they showed themselves as a real top team in that game.

With half the season gone, they're outside the top 4, only 2 points ahead of us and Man U who couldn't have had worse starts. Most agree that they are playing fantastic football but the table doesn't lie. What happens now Man U are getting their act together and we start hitting our straps? Where is left for Liverpool to go?

I hate Liverpool with a passion because of the pure hypocrisy that breeds out of that club.

Backing Suarez - I know it is going to sound pathetic and idealistic but backing players like Suarez, wrongly, when he has been proven as a racist, thug and pure scum is a nail in the coffin for the game I love and just goes to damage the game that I am losing love for every week. This self proclaimed club of squeeky clean image turning its back on its "history" in place of glory....tells me all I need to know about that club, management and fans

The attack on Refs - I will say that both refs had bad games but I honestly believe a refs job is so hard these days which not only the pace of the game but the amount of simulation in is. Refs will get a raw deal either way and lets be totally honest here, one of the main culprits on making the game as hard to ref as it is?? SUAREZ. Lets level this out and applaud the ref for not buying Hazards Dive shall we?? Ohhh no that goes unmentioned.

Look closer to home - Minolet had two mares and cost them winning goals, he as someone paid as much as he is at the top of the game is to blame 100% before a ref and have we heard a peep? Have we f**k.

Seasons are not made in a game or a month and generally speaking the best come out at the end of the season and the worst go down, Liverpool come the end of the season won't be able to blame the ref for another trophy less campaign.

What makes me laugh and ****es me off about their fans on RAWK is the way they refer to their players by their full names (including middle names). F**king idiots.

There are threads on that site entitled "Martin Ronald Kelly", "Steven George Gerrard", "Joseph Michael Allen" etc. I really hope it's a **** take but that site is usually an irony free zone so I'm doubting it is.

I hope they sink like a f**king stone. Shower of sh!t.

What makes me laugh and ****es me off about their fans on RAWK is the way they refer to their players by their full names (including middle names). F**king idiots.

There are threads on that site entitled "Martin Ronald Kelly", "Steven George Gerrard", "Joseph Michael Allen" etc. I really hope it's a **** take but that site is usually an irony free zone so I'm doubting it is.

I hope they sink like a f**king stone. Shower of sh!t.

They have an auto-correct for AVB to his full name, Luis Andre Filip Whatnot Villas-Boas. They are simply not wired right.

Back