• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

In other words he's in the starting 11 for the forseeable future. Might end up being a bad thing for them in later years.

Twitter / FootyHumour: Liverpool fans...
BeR_dr_IIAAf7eP.jpg

Me too. He used to score 15+ goals a season in his pomp, been on the decline for about 5 years.

And comparing him to Pirlo? :lol:

great isn't it, their delusion knows no bounds

admittedly he is rightfully in the england side, but liverpool (like all PL clubs) are at a higher standard, and he's not up to it, when did he score that cup final goal against west ham, that was the beginning of the end for me

Genius from Collymore on Twitter

Nice to see so many #LFC bloggers, fans giving out filthy abuse because your boy dived. Save it for him when he ****s off in June. #YNWA

Hilarious that we are now level on points with Brendan 'We are title contenders' Rodgers' team now.

Bugs me no end, that the narrative this season has been the year that Liverpool are finally back challenging, while we haven't been spoken of in anywhere near the same terms. And we've always been just a couple of points behind.

To be fair Liverpool have looked fantastic at times this season. Definitely have looked better than us. But what's been important is our ability to hang in there. Confidence is slowly returning though and new players are starting to bed in.

To be fair Liverpool have looked fantastic at times this season. Definitely have looked better than us. But what's been important is our ability to hang in there. Confidence is slowly returning though and new players are starting to bed in.

They've played some nice stuff at times but so have we...and we're level on points. It's been quite a bizarre narrative building that they are supposedly 'back'.

Current title odds on Betfair:

Liverpool 17/1
Spurs 110/1

I guess that's right considering we're a massive zero points behind them.

Hilarious that we are now level on points with Brendan 'We are title contenders' Rodgers' team now.

Bugs me no end, that the narrative this season has been the year that Liverpool are finally back challenging, while we haven't been spoken of in anywhere near the same terms. And we've always been just a couple of points behind.

Long may we continue flying under the radar.

As much as we all don't like Liverpool, any team that has Luis Suarez in this kind of form will always be a threat. He can carry an average team and give them a chance of winning any game.

The liverpool players will be under intense and unaccustomed pressure during the run in and will screw up one way or the other.

As much as we all don't like Liverpool, any team that has Luis Suarez in this kind of form will always be a threat. He can carry an average team and give them a chance of winning any game.

No doubt they are a threat to the top 4 chase and are dangerous, especially with Suarez. But I think those odds above me show how ridiculous the hype machine has gotten for them this year. Absolutely mental.

Back