• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I expect them to compete very strongly to finish top four and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it, but right now their performances remind me of our brilliant winning streak under Harry when all of VdV, Parker, Modric, Bale, Ade etc were on fire in the first half of the season. The problem was that while we looked great on the counter, we had little control in midfield half the time and got absolutely ripped to pieces by teams like Fulham.

Liverpool right now are conceding too many shots on goal while relying on their quality forward players to yank them out of it. It can yield you an amazing run of results for a period, but it's not a long term solution over the course of a season imo. Right now I think Chelsea and City are still showing the sort of performances that tell me they will finish very strongly, even if they're not quite clicking at the moment and conceding stupid goals. Even Arsenal are looking strangely loose in midfield - for a Wenger team, getting out-passed by Stoke is incredible - but it may well be purposeful since they're so good on the counter.

With us, it's hard to say since we've so little cover in defense (so, say, an injury to Verts ocould be disastrous) but we still have our record signing yet to come in.

Their attack is much better though. I think it's foolish to dismiss them, they're definitely a threat. I really don't think there's a massive amount between the top 6 sides, maybe Everton as well.

Their attack is much better though. I think it's foolish to dismiss them, they're definitely a threat. I really don't think there's a massive amount between the top 6 sides, maybe Everton as well.

Sure, but defensively they were ****e today.

Sturridge and Suarez ran riot against a poor Sunderland defence, but Sunderland had plenty of opportunities to get at them.

They look really good at times, but still seem a bit flaky to me. The core of their midfield is Lucas and Gerrard, and, imo, that's a pretty average pairing. It's the reason why they haven't been bossing any of their games so far, and have often ended up on the back foot in the latter stages of games, even against average sides.

I think we have exerted much more control in the majority of our games so far. Over the course of a season, the way we are playing and the depth of our squad (enabling us to continue playing the same way) will see us get a lot more points than them.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

They look really good at times, but still seem a bit flaky to me. The core of their midfield is Lucas and Gerrard, and, imo, that's a pretty average pairing. It's the reason why they haven't been bossing any of their games so far, and have often ended up on the back foot in the latter stages of games, even against average sides.

I think we have exerted much more control in the majority of our games so far. Over the course of a season, the way we are playing and the depth of our squad (enabling us to continue playing the same way) will see us get a lot more points than them.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

I don't see a backup player for Lucas. Nobody else particularly defensively minded who can take his spot when he's out.

Like their next game, with his 5 yellow cards in 6 games.

all they need to do is defend well because in Suarez and Sturridge they will always have a goal threat. Once Coutinho returns things will only get better for them

they are a top 4 contender imo.....and considering the fact that in the summer they were after one of Henrik Mkhitaryan, Willian and Diego Costa, who knows in Jan they might further strengthen the squad with a top signing

and lets not forget that they have no distractions. They simply have to concentrate on and prepare for PL games and that is a huge advantage

once again, same words were used about RVP at Arsenal.

"he'll get injured soon"
"he wont keep it up"

all we've got to do is focus on our games, focus on our results and we'll see where it takes us after 38 games.

And in the vast majority of seasons he did get an injury.

On top of all the stuff Suarez will do to get himself banned there's also the very real chance of him demanding a move in January. Brenton can't force him to stay forever.

I think City and Chelsea will s**** it out for 1st and 2nd.
Spurs, United, Arsenal and Liverpool to then s**** for 3rd and 4th.
At the moment, you'd have to be a mug to think Liverpool aren't capable of finishing 4th.
They will score a hatful of goals and their confidence is sky-high.
Their non-involvement in Europa League and the fact they have a nice run of fixtures in forthcoming weeks may well give them the foundation to nick 3rd or (more likely) 4th this season.

I think in 1 of BMJ seasons we were knocked out of both cups straight away and only had the 38 prem games to deal with.(lasagnagate??) It is definately an advantage especially when looking to break back in to the top 4, single focus and all that.

Although we have a big and quite well balanced squad, i do worry (although in a romantic way, agree) about AVB's desire to really chase all possible silverware.....i mean how many extra games could it all add up too? (30+)

I think in 1 of BMJ seasons we were knocked out of both cups straight away and only had the 38 prem games to deal with.(lasagnagate??) It is definately an advantage especially when looking to break back in to the top 4, single focus and all that.

Although we have a big and quite well balanced squad, i do worry (although in a romantic way, agree) about AVB's desire to really chase all possible silverware.....i mean how many extra games could it all add up too? (30+)

no european football in season 2009-2010, only the PL and Fa cup to concentrate on after christmas and we finished 4th

I dont think Brendan is good enough (yet) to get them into the top 4. They will score goals while Sturridge and Suarez are firing but people are going overboard after just 6 games.

they've not played anyone decent yet, lets see how they are doing once they have played the goons/everton/city/chelsea and us

Back