• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If we match or better their results against the bottom 14 teams and also beat them in both games then they are eliminated from the race for 4th.

Nice post.

I don't want to worry about other team's results but anyway ..come on you Magpies and come on you Baggies today!!

Since everyone is ****ing over how good Liverpool are I thought I'd take a look at RAWK:

Its only early days, but as each day passes my prediction that "Soldado isn't that good and wont offer much more than Defoe" is looking good.

They improved their squad, their first Xl regressed in losing Bale. Said it from day one, stand by it now and we'll finish above them.

Sturridge > Tottenham Hotspur FC

Referees worship them thats for sure. Not impressed with their summer business at all, they look **** and are hugely flattered by the points tally.

Paulinho is the only decent signing they made last Summer. They've gained about 6 points this season sdue to penalties in games where they didn't look likely to score.

Eriksen confirming what our scouts and Dortmund scouts said in that he isn't good enough for a top team and Lamela will be shipped out on loan soon enough, he struggling big time.

**** ass useless group of ****s who play the most boring unimaginative ****test brand of football who somehow get lucky week in week out, Don't deserve to be anywhere near the champs league.

100 million and you havent even scored 11 goals between themselves and the ****wit fans want to play in the champions league?

Can't wait to play these overrated c*nts.

They're ****.

No no no. They aren't. What they are is a new team taking time to adapt, yet they are still resilient.

I'm not saying that they're brilliant, but they are far from **** and that important factor of resilience is far too easy to ignore.

They're playing terribly and they're a point behind us.

The swing in the opposite direction is nearly as bad as the ****ing fawning over their super-duperness was over the summer.

It's just sickening how many times a dodgy penalty has got them out of jail so far

At the moment, they're pretty similar to Southampton. Functional and tough as hell to break down in defense. But they really need to start showing some imagination in attack. With the amount of money they've spent on attacking talent, they look insipid and blunt in the final third. In some ways, you could say that they're the exact opposite to us. We're having no trouble at all in scoring goals and ripping apart defenses, but our resilience has been pretty suspect of late when we've been put under the slightest bit of pressure. Another interesting story emerging in this intriguing season.

They are ****ing turd

if we finish below these i will be very disappointed.

very lucky to have the nmber of points they do

cant wait till we play them, we owe them a ****ting. They will get better as teh season goes on, but we shouldn tfear them.

Unless we have some rotten luck with a long term injury to one of our stars, we aren't finishing below them. A world of difference between both attacks. And however solid they look in the back, there isn't that much of a gap between them and ourselves in defence.

Our attacking quality will be what separates us.

Have a look at this forum before yesterday and it's been constant moaning about our performances.

We haven't been playing to our potential either. The West Brom game this week was probably the first game of the whole season where we've managed to sustain our effort through the 90 minutes. Definitely plenty of improvement to come from both sides.

I ****ing hate Spurs.

Somehow they've got this "big club" label from everyone in football on TV yet they don't win trophies, loose every half decent player they have and they've been in the CL once in their entire history. Last season i was talking to someone on another forum trying to tell me spurs are a bigger club than Liverpool, i wanted to attack this dingdonghead. They're a small club with a few half decent players. They've got no worldwide fan base and their fans are generally dingdongheads. Adrian Durham basically ended their club on talksport a few weeks ago, it was a joyous moment.

The last game was the first time this season we've turned up for both halves. Lot's of room for improvement and first teamers to come back from injury (Coutinho) or get their match sharpness back (Johnson).

Until yesterday, our performances were better when we were getting 2 points from 15 at the start of last season.

We haven't even fielded our best 11 yet. Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge haven't started a game together this season and Johnson's only just come back into the side as well.

There's a lot more to come from Liverpool this season, and yesterday against West Brom (a decent side these days), was probably the first complete performance we've had this season. Instead of winning by 1 or 2 goals, it meant we won by 3. Although I'll take a win by just the 1 on Saturday!

Spurs are bedding in a lot of new players and I'm guessing a new system, as the last 3 months of last season seemed to be find Bale at all costs, especially as the clock was running down.

Hold on, spurs are 3 points off top of the league at the end of october, flops?

Some complete ******** being spouted in this thread.

Spurs have a very strong squad and are top 4 contenders again.

Ahh always good to be reminded that every set of fans has a massive percentage who are just macarons.

In all honesty, they can say what they want. Let's see where we all end up come the end of the season. Whilst they are scoring so freely, the world is their oyster. They can be a danger against anyone. But for all our faults, and aside from that one freakish game, we are pretty dam solid.

They really do have an irrational hate of us though ever since we've been constantly finishing above them in recent years.

Ahh always good to be reminded that every set of fans has a massive percentage who are just macarons.

In all honesty, they can say what they want. Let's see where we all end up come the end of the season. Whilst they are scoring so freely, the world is their oyster. They can be a danger against anyone. But for all our faults, and aside from that one freakish game, we are pretty dam solid.

They really do have an irrational hate of us though ever since we've been constantly finishing above them in recent years.

The funny thing is though, they are playing with the sort of form we were playing with 2 seasons ago and I bet back then they would still have argued they were better than us then too.

No mate, if it is one title Pool do retain, it's ******* deluded (victim) fans .. no other team comes close.

Re them as a side, they along with the Scum have had the least amount of change since last season in personnel and management, surprise it's helped.

Like the Scum, can be a little naïve defensively and the squad is weak, also schedule has been reasonable to them as well (and they have no European games). Let's see half way through the season where they are.

Its funny how when Liverpool comes up against a pressing team they will be found out. Everyone goes and plays at Anfield which gives them the space they need. I'm pretty sure if we had teams who came to win every week at the lane we would be spanking teams aswell.

And everyone going on about their style of football and how well they are doing its the beginning of the season. I'm pretty sure Blackpool started a season off like that while playing very good football. (If it was not Blackpool then another newly promoted side but you get where i'm going lol)

i wouldnt be surprised if they grab a top 4 place ahead of us

They only have the PL to focus on

they have a world class striker plus another very very good one, both of whom have struck up an impressive partnership that works

they have strengthened the defence

Gerrard is still class

they look settled

the only one who can mess it up for them is Rodgers.

they have a world class striker plus another very very good one, both of whom have struck up an impressive partnership that works

Gerrard is still class

they look settled

- Weak squad, Gerrard will tire later in season, injuries/suspension to any of the three you mention is a big problem
- Still unproven against decent opponents in long run

Pool's problem is the same as ours, yes they may be better than last season, but so are other teams.

Top 4 means they would have to be better than three of City, Cheat$ki, Scum, United, Spurs, Everton, something they haven't managed in a few years.

The fact they have no League Cup or European matches will help them massively, it also means they can play a consistent X1 week-in week-out while the rest of us rotate 5 or 6 from game-to-game as we are almsot constantly playing weekend-midweek-weekend etc:

Gerrard is still class

they look settled

That's all they need.

Two players have scored the majority of their goals, in fact, how many players have scored for them in the league? No more than 3 I bet. They're relying on individual brilliance like we did a couple of seasons ago and last season too. Let's hope Real Madrid come in for Suarez in January, oh no wait, he doesn't play for Spurs.

Liverpool....Liverpool.....Liverpool.....Liverpool...
Minimalistic chant..
This Saturday I will be as one with my mate cheering on the 'Pool.

Last edited:
Two players have scored the majority of their goals, in fact, how many players have scored for them in the league? No more than 3 I bet. They're relying on individual brilliance like we did a couple of seasons ago and last season too. Let's hope Real Madrid come in for Suarez in January, oh no wait, he doesn't play for Spurs.

4, Gerrard has 2, Moses has 1 the rest between Suarez and Sturridge.

If they lose Suarez and Coutinho, that's when they struggle; see the home game against Southampton

I think it's safe to say that even if some miracle happens and they convince him not to leave in Jan, they'll still miss him for at least one large chunk of the season with a ban - my money's on two bans.

TEAMtalk @TEAMtalk

#lfc have reportedly parted company with academy coach Rodolpho Borrell & academy director Frank McParland.

Back