• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Who was your preferred choice, out of interest - Moyes?

I had doubts about all of the leading candidates.

I think that Rodgers is too inexperienced for a job like Liverpool and it is the wrong time to be Liverpool manager but I can understand why he took it.

suarezy.jpg

Attachments

• suarezy.jpg
    suarezy.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny says Liverpool's Luis Suarez is a cheat

By Patrick Haond. Last Updated: October 15, 2012 10:43am

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has blasted Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, accusing the Uruguayan of being a "cheat".

Suarez has come under fire in recent weeks after being accused by Stoke boss Tony Pulis earlier this month of going to ground too easily.

FIFA also waded into the Suarez debate, with vice-president Jim Boyce calling on the Football Association to take action after seeing simulation become 'a cancer within the game'.

Suarez angrily hit back at the comments from Boyce and now Koscielny has joined the list of critics of the Liverpool forward, saying he hates playing against the player because of his antics.

"Who is the forward I hate to face? Suarez," Koscielny told L'Equipe. "Last season I didn't feel too well.

"It was a match at 12.30 and I don't like that schedule.

"He is tiresome to defend against. He cheats. He pulls your shirt, giving small blows. You always want to give him a kick but you have to be careful not to be red carded.

"For example on September 2 against Liverpool, it was the case with Luis Suarez.

"He is a player who likes to dive as soon as there is contact. During a challenge we jostled a bit each other and he fell.

"He started to talk to me in English, to say it was a penalty."

Koscielny admits the striker who impressed him most was former Chelsea ace Didier Drogba.

"He is strong, he is good when he plays with his back to goal, a great header of the ball and good in the gaps," Koscielny said of Drogba.

"He is the first defender, running everywhere. We saw against Barcelona last season. On his own, he crashed the Barcelona ship."

Asked about Wayne Rooney, Koscielny said of the Manchester United striker: "He is very clever, even if Robin van Persie is even smarter.

"He goes back to the midfield quite often. Rooney likes the ball and to assist."

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny says Liverpool's Luis Suarez is a cheat

By Patrick Haond. Last Updated: October 15, 2012 10:43am

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has blasted Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, accusing the Uruguayan of being a "cheat".

Suarez has come under fire in recent weeks after being accused by Stoke boss Tony Pulis earlier this month of going to ground too easily.

FIFA also waded into the Suarez debate, with vice-president Jim Boyce calling on the Football Association to take action after seeing simulation become 'a cancer within the game'.

Suarez angrily hit back at the comments from Boyce and now Koscielny has joined the list of critics of the Liverpool forward, saying he hates playing against the player because of his antics.

"Who is the forward I hate to face? Suarez," Koscielny told L'Equipe. "Last season I didn't feel too well.

"It was a match at 12.30 and I don't like that schedule.

"He is tiresome to defend against. He cheats. He pulls your shirt, giving small blows. You always want to give him a kick but you have to be careful not to be red carded.

"For example on September 2 against Liverpool, it was the case with Luis Suarez.

"He is a player who likes to dive as soon as there is contact. During a challenge we jostled a bit each other and he fell.

"He started to talk to me in English, to say it was a penalty."

Koscielny admits the striker who impressed him most was former Chelsea ace Didier Drogba.

"He is strong, he is good when he plays with his back to goal, a great header of the ball and good in the gaps," Koscielny said of Drogba.

"He is the first defender, running everywhere. We saw against Barcelona last season. On his own, he crashed the Barcelona ship."

Asked about Wayne Rooney, Koscielny said of the Manchester United striker: "He is very clever, even if Robin van Persie is even smarter.

"He goes back to the midfield quite often. Rooney likes the ball and to assist."

I always find it very interesting to read players analysis of other players based on first hand experience. Gives you actual insight rather than some 50 year old clown shoe on a sofa giving his "reading" of the game

Edit: not all are tossers, but my mind was focused on Hansen/Lawrenson/Most of the people on Soccer Saturday

I always find it very interesting to read players analysis of other players based on first hand experience. Gives you actual insight rather than some 50 year old clown shoe on a sofa giving his "reading" of the game

Edit: not all are tossers, but my mind was focused on Hansen/Lawrenson/Most of the people on Soccer Saturday

I actually love the respect that Ledley and Henry have for each other. Both have marked the other as the best/toughest player they have come up against and have nothing but admiration for each other, despite the fact that you cut either one and they bleed the colour of their club. That's proper rivalry.

I actually love the respect that Ledley and Henry have for each other. Both have marked the other as the best/toughest player they have come up against and have nothing but admiration for each other, despite the fact that you cut either one and they bleed the colour of their club. That's proper rivalry.

Agree 100%...

Liverpool striker Fabio Borini will be out of action for up to three months as he requires surgery on a broken foot.

Not that he's been any good, but this leaves them with basically just Suarez for over two months until the transfer window opens. Guess we might see Gerrard pushed further forward.

Liverpool striker Fabio Borini will be out of action for up to three months as he requires surgery on a broken foot.

Not that he's been any good, but this leaves them with basically just Suarez for over two months until the transfer window opens. Guess we might see Gerrard pushed further forward.

We all know how desperate they are. One call from LFC and clubs will inflate prices like a Red Bull helium balloon at 128000ft.

Fed up with people like Hansen saying "People hate him because he's good". He not very good, he's just a qunt

Back