• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool have been forced into issuing a humbling apology to fan Sean Cummins, the creator of spoof journalist 'Duncan Jenkins' after he was threatened by communications director Jen Chang.

Chang met with Cummins after believing he was tweeting inside information leaked to him through a mole at the club.

But managing director Ian Ayre has now apologised for the distress caused, in a letter published by Sporting Intelligence.

Ironically, Chang was brought to the club to improve its image after they were widely criticised for the handling of the Luis Suarez race row last season.

Ayre, who met Cummins for a second time on Tuesday, writes in the letter: 'Based on everything I have heard and seen, including information provided by the parties involved in the matter, I acknowledge some of the elements you highlight were not appropriate.

'I would therefore like to apologise to you on behalf of Liverpool FC, for any upset and distress this caused you.

'Clearly it is not appropriate for me to comment on how the club is managing this internally, and I trust you understand this.'

Cummins, describing himself as a 'perspiring football journo', pretended to have inside knowledge about transfers at Anfield.

Chang set up a meeting with Cummins at the Evuna restaurant in Manchester in August - but Cummins alleges this was the start of the meltdown in the relations between the pair.

The blogger claimed Chang demanded to know who his alleged mole was but Cummins pointed out that all his information was lifted from fans’ forums.

After accusing Cummins of costing the club £300,000 extra in the Fabio Borini transfer from Roma this summer because of ‘information’ posted on the Jenkins Twitter feed, it is then alleged that Chang demanded he tweet under the fake account to ‘confess’ there was no mole and the whole account was made up.

Chang described the allegations about threats made at the meeting as ‘fictitious nonsense’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225347/Liverpool-apologise-Sean-Cummins-Duncan-Jenkins-threats-Jen-Chang.html

That's the endearing side of Liverpool, they just keep on giving.

Didn't take long.

Liverpool have been forced into issuing a humbling apology to fan Sean Cummins, the creator of spoof journalist 'Duncan Jenkins' after he was threatened by communications director Jen Chang.

Chang met with Cummins after believing he was tweeting inside information leaked to him through a mole at the club.

But managing director Ian Ayre has now apologised for the distress caused, in a letter published by Sporting Intelligence.

Ironically, Chang was brought to the club to improve its image after they were widely criticised for the handling of the Luis Suarez race row last season.

Ayre, who met Cummins for a second time on Tuesday, writes in the letter: 'Based on everything I have heard and seen, including information provided by the parties involved in the matter, I acknowledge some of the elements you highlight were not appropriate.

'I would therefore like to apologise to you on behalf of Liverpool FC, for any upset and distress this caused you.

'Clearly it is not appropriate for me to comment on how the club is managing this internally, and I trust you understand this.'

Cummins, describing himself as a 'perspiring football journo', pretended to have inside knowledge about transfers at Anfield.

Chang set up a meeting with Cummins at the Evuna restaurant in Manchester in August - but Cummins alleges this was the start of the meltdown in the relations between the pair.

The blogger claimed Chang demanded to know who his alleged mole was but Cummins pointed out that all his information was lifted from fans’ forums.

After accusing Cummins of costing the club £300,000 extra in the Fabio Borini transfer from Roma this summer because of ‘information’ posted on the Jenkins Twitter feed, it is then alleged that Chang demanded he tweet under the fake account to ‘confess’ there was no mole and the whole account was made up.

Chang described the allegations about threats made at the meeting as ‘fictitious nonsense’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225347/Liverpool-apologise-Sean-Cummins-Duncan-Jenkins-threats-Jen-Chang.html

Now i really don't think it's because of a bias against Liverpool, but when Rodgers was at Swansea i often liked listening to him and more so than not had something worth listening to.

But i'm beginning to think that Liverpool is like a virus. They really were a great club when i was a kid, but layer by layer that has all been stripped away. And when a new face comes through the door its as though they go through a scouse lobotomy and take on new personality traits that unfortunately to anyone outside Liverpool just seem unpalatable. The legacy of the glory years just weighs so heavy that they can't get their heads around that they're not at that level anymore, but this never stops them making out that they are. Realism is needed, maybe Roy was that and thats why he went?

Hodgson tried to be media friendly, but forgot to be Scouse friendly. You need to cater to their delusions. That's what's important, no matter how much of a tw*t you come off as.

If you want to get together and circle jerk over Ronaldo photos, please find another thread for it. This one's about why we hate Liverpool so much.

WTF are you on about, its all about Liverpool this thread, Ive just gone back about 5 pages and its Liverpool tinkletaking the whole way

Now i really don't think it's because of a bias against Liverpool, but when Rodgers was at Swansea i often liked listening to him and more so than not had something worth listening to.

But i'm beginning to think that Liverpool is like a virus. They really were a great club when i was a kid, but layer by layer that has all been stripped away. And when a new face comes through the door its as though they go through a scouse lobotomy and take on new personality traits that unfortunately to anyone outside Liverpool just seem unpalatable. The legacy of the glory years just weighs so heavy that they can't get their heads around that they're not at that level anymore, but this never stops them making out that they are. Realism is needed, maybe Roy was that and thats why he went?

=D>

What a helmet

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has admitted that he should not have slammed Everton the way he did this week, saying: "I went too far."

Following the 2-2 draw at Goodison Park in the Merseyside derby on Sunday, the Reds midfielder claimed that the Toffees have a direct and physical style that is comparable to that of Stoke City.

Those comments saw Everton defender Phil Jagielka hit back at the 32-year-old, and Gerrard now admits that he went a bit too far with his criticisms.

"Just to clarify I've watched the game again, and I've seen some of Everton's matches this season, and what I said in relation to their style of play went too far," he told The Liverpool Echo.

"I was frustrated by the disallowed goal from Luis [Suarez] when I spoke and also some of the things (diving allegations) that have been said about Luis in recent weeks which haven't been fair in my opinion.

"As captain I have a duty to stand up for our players when I feel they are unfairly singled out. But it wasn't my intention to disrespect Everton or Stoke for that matter and I certainly didn't intend any disrespect to their manager or players.

"I have the utmost respect for David Moyes and Tony Pulis and the job they have done at their respective clubs.

"My main issue was with the goal that wasn't given and that Liverpool did not get the three points I felt we deserved in what was a fantastic derby match."

What a helmet

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has admitted that he should not have slammed Everton the way he did this week, saying: "I went too far."

Following the 2-2 draw at Goodison Park in the Merseyside derby on Sunday, the Reds midfielder claimed that the Toffees have a direct and physical style that is comparable to that of Stoke City.

Those comments saw Everton defender Phil Jagielka hit back at the 32-year-old, and Gerrard now admits that he went a bit too far with his criticisms.

"Just to clarify I've watched the game again, and I've seen some of Everton's matches this season, and what I said in relation to their style of play went too far," he told The Liverpool Echo.

"I was frustrated by the disallowed goal from Luis [Suarez] when I spoke and also some of the things (diving allegations) that have been said about Luis in recent weeks which haven't been fair in my opinion.

"As captain I have a duty to stand up for our players when I feel they are unfairly singled out. But it wasn't my intention to disrespect Everton or Stoke for that matter and I certainly didn't intend any disrespect to their manager or players.

"I have the utmost respect for David Moyes and Tony Pulis and the job they have done at their respective clubs.

"My main issue was with the goal that wasn't given and that Liverpool did not get the three points I felt we deserved in what was a fantastic derby match."

One PR mess after another. Someone needs to be fired in that club.

What a helmet

So why did you say all that other sh*t? ](*,)

One PR mess after another. Someone needs to be fired in that club.

Their communication director is too busy tracking down fans and threatening them and their family's businesses unless they reveal the existence of a non-existent mole.

Back