• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

You have all probably seen this, but it's worth another look anyway:

suarezbirthday.gif

so whats the funny bit then?

it looks like its been done by a 9 year old

if that means I'm humourless then I'll not lose any sleep over it

This is the same set of people crying out for justice for the dead 96 Liverpool fans, whilst conveniently forgetting that they were crushed to death by..........Liverpool fans.

Its always someone elses fault.

I completely agree - and was almost banned from another Spurs forum for saying so.

Truth is a funny thing - peolpe wan't it, but only when it confirms their perspective of life.

I was shocked that even Spurs fans are so sensitive about it.

I completely agree - and was almost banned from another Spurs forum for saying so.

Truth is a funny thing - peolpe wan't it, but only when it confirms their perspective of life.

I was shocked that even Spurs fans are so sensitive about it.

being PC isn't always enough - sometimes you have to show that you will die for political correctness, to show your true virtue

Joan of Arc syndrome

(I actually typed Joan of Arcspace, and had to correct it!)

A FAN held after allegedly making a "monkey" gesture at black Man Utd defender Patrice Evra has a mixed race baby GRANDSON.
Related Stories

Quizzed ... Phil Gannon
‘Monkey’ quiz man is Suarez fan

MAN held over alleged gesture is supporter of web group ‘Suarez is Innocent’

Liverpool supporter Phil Gannon's daughter Corinne gave birth three months ago.

The lad was born after Corinne, 23, began a relationship with Damian Raghooba, 33, whose dad is from Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago.

Welsh-born Damian yesterday refused to comment on Gannon's arrest, but a pal said the incident had left him "shocked".

The friend said: "Damian was amazed when he heard.

"He's known Phil for a while and has always found him to be a nice guy. He's never picked up on anything remotely racist. Corinne is upset about it as well because her son has Caribbean blood — and one day she'll have to explain to him what happened.

"The next time they all meet up will be very awkward."

Jibe ... TV image
Jibe ... TV image

Corinne, who met Damian, of Dolgellau, North Wales, in 2009 on Facebook, also refused to comment.

Gannon, 58, from Barmouth, was nicked on Sunday after a TV image from the previous day's FA Cup clash at Anfield was posted on Twitter. It apparently showed a fan gesturing towards Evra, 30. Gannon was later given police bail.

His wife Karen, 50, said: "Things aren't always what they seem.

"I know he's no racist — I've lived with him long enough."

The incident came after Liverpool's Luis Suarez, 25, was banned for eight games for racially abusing Evra in a match at Anfield in October.

What is it about Liverpool..

..that make them so fudging despicable?

I couldn't watch the last 10 minutes of today's game. I wasn't any more nervous than usual, and although I've seen better games of football I wasn't bored to death either. I just knew that I would lose my mind completely if they got the winner. I'm a fairly composed and calm person, but I found myself being really angry for no apparent reason from the first kick of the ball, something which doesn't happen against any other club, not even the scum. Daglish screaming at the ref, Gerrard waving with his arms, Suarez being in existence. I don't enjoy watching our games against Pool at all, not one bit. Also, there's something about their fans and the mood/noise at Anfield that infuriates me even more.

Bunch of clams. Happy with a draw.

To turn it around, what is it about Liverpool that should endear them to me? Can't think of anything really.

The most clamish fans, clamish players, clamish stadium, clamish songs, clamish "victim" mentality, clamish stadium AAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE MOST clamISH fudgeIN MANAGER.

I have never used the word clam more than associating it with those clams.

Daglish "Suarez should never have been out in the first place". I'm actually starting to hate him as much as I hate Wenger.

Vile club. But I absolutely dislike him more than Wenger. He is a disgusting man, which makes him very suitable for that club. His comment on Suarez is really out of order, not enough he abuses interviewers he has to come out and make such a pathetic statement. Awful club.

Was in my local pub in Surrey and there was more southern Liv fans than spurs in there.Just clueless aswell

Back