• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Christ almighty, thats disgusting.

Im glad we smashed them a new arsehole 4-0 at WHL and subjected them to a frustrating 0-0 draw this season.

They deserve jack brick

You look at everything from that vile club, and they are seriously fudged up in every possible way.

Tonight I think they became my most hated club in the PL, and believe me, that takes some doing. A club full of disgraceful players and a despicable manager on top of that.
Phil Thompson being a total taco on Norwegian tv didn't help either.

Yeah Thompson was a c*nt throughout, also yesterday when they were building up for the match.

They really do play some awful football these days. It looked like we were playing Stoke or Bolton away.

Charlie Adams and Skrtel are fudging neanderthals.

Adam is fudging dogbrick. I think he must have tried 6 or 7 'hollywood balls' in the game and all of them were fudging awful. He is a thug who cannot defend and can't attack either but reckons he is Tommy fudging Huddlestone. All he can do is take set pieces and injure people. What a clam.

Suarez has to be one of the most overrated players in the league. He is supposed to be some Messi-like player who can lead the line and attack space in behind the defence, but also drop into space in front and play, dribble and generally cause havoc, with his only deficiency being his finishing. His finishing is dogbrick, and he is nowhere near as good as people like to make out. Yes he can play football, he might be good at 5-a-side, but he doesn't suit any position. And he is a massive, massive clam to boot.

Gerrard is diving, cheating scum, Carroll is awful and is also scum, Carragher is scum, Skrtel is scum, Johnson is brick, Kelly is so incredibly overrated by Liverpool fans its unreal.

Henderson is the white Jenas yet they paid ?ú20m for him. They are like Arsenal, buying into their manager's deluded transfer policy, this time of young, British 'talent'. Instead of a massive wage packet (well, in addition to), they just pay a silly fee straight from the off. Said manager has also fallen from grace, once very successful and rightly applauded but now deluded and bitter. Meanwhile the fans are left screaming about past glories as their rivals leave them behind.

Their fans also seem to be more clamish than most, definitely agree with the 'victim mentality' comments, it is just present in anything tied to the club right now.

Having said that I do quite like Reina, Enrique, Lucas, Kuyt and Agger. They just get lost amongst the hatred for everything else associated with those clams.

I have no love for Liverpool.

But I don't hate them either.

I hate only Arsenal.

The rest are just obstacles.

Dalglish's interview after the game was laughable. I dont think i've seen such a defensive, sarcastic interview in my life. Very bitter. This when the interviewer was actually trying to give some praise for Carroll's performance tonight. Cringe-worthy.

Absolutely can't stand listening to the Danchev. He's even more annoying than Wenger, Fergie and Allardyce these days.

This is what Rooney tweeted about the Suarez incident: "If ref sees that kick from suarez and books him for it it should be red"

AlAIjpMCIAEQDtz.jpg

can't say anything more that hasn't been said already

My hatred for that bunch of whiny victim mentality clams knows no bounds. The most deluded fans in the country, woeful football and media darlings. If Shankley or Paisley saw what a parody of themselves LFC have become they would turn in their graves. They are an embarrassment.

Finally, my hatred at LFC has been shared by many. I have always hate them, may be not to the level of Scum Hate, but it's second in the table, ahead of Chel$ki, Spam and Manure.

On an unrelated issue, a silly thought may be, will you guys still support Harry if he's found guilty (touch wood)? I think the club shd have do a Liverpool and support Harry more...the rumours that we have approached a replacement coach (not a Jol situation again!) and apparently no fund was made available last month are worrying too.

Oh, and anyone else wonder how that cat got onto the pitch last night?

Either some sick kids with their idea of a "laff " or it was out for a stroll in a busy crowded part of town. After all, can't move for cats around WHL on a match day .

Poor think looked frightened and only got caught cos he was exhausted. I'm sure he will be claimed and I'll bet he was from nowhere near the stadium.

Saw two interviews from KKKenny after the game, he is so arrogant its unreal, total taco of a mananger...

I don't think I've ever heard a deep voiced (baritone) Scouse accent - I don't hate them for it, I just have never heard one...

Back