• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

DewbgCbX4AEC0WR.jpg

Brazil vs Croatia at Anfield today.

Not from the detail account IMO
The guy seems to have a really detailed memory of what happened and it’s a poignant read

From my reading (thanks for posting it, btw) the implications of the piece are that it was the fault of UEFA, the security at the ground and possibly some Chelsea skinheads - indeed, the writer seems to be saying that Peter Robinson should have done more to clear Liverpool’s name after Heysel. The writer does say the disaster is part of Liverpool’s history, but not really from any sort of perspective of them having been involved in causing it in any way.

Still, it certainly is a poignant read. You can imagine how terrible it must have been to watch it unfold.

From my reading (thanks for posting it, btw) the implications of the piece are that it was the fault of UEFA, the security at the ground and possibly some Chelsea skinheads - indeed, the writer seems to be saying that Peter Robinson should have done more to clear Liverpool’s name after Heysel. The writer does say the disaster is part of Liverpool’s history, but not really from any sort of perspective of them having been involved in causing it in any way.

Still, it certainly is a poignant read. You can imagine how terrible it must have been to watch it unfold.

Some things stay with you and their minor
I can’t imagine seeing a number of people die at a football game

I remember we played West Ham at the lane probably 10 years ago and one bloke got caught by about 5 others (not sure who was who) by a bus shelter other side of the road to us... they started punching him and when he hit the deck they jumped on his head. You heard the crunch. To his day I remember the sound more than anything. A lady near us told us to stop it but we couldn’t even get over the road. Luckily some Turkish guys came out of a shop and they ran off. The Turks picked up the guy off the floor and pulled him in the shop

I also remember getting punched by a pool fan (kid) at Wembley at the 81 keys cup final in the toilets. I was 4

Not from the detail account IMO
The guy seems to have a really detailed memory of what happened and it’s a poignant read
Had to read it now thanks to you fudgers talking about it.

Two things stand out to me from reading that:

1. He has surprisingly good recollection of all the things that make it not their fault for a man on the end of a two day drinking session
  2. He's very short on details as to how he (and thousands of other Victimpool fans) ended up in a section ticketed only for locals

This subject comes up in this thread every 30-50 pages.
The last time it did, I wrote about the Chelski element that went there to cause trouble. I wrote about it because I fudging knew a few of them who came from the town I lived (tossers BTW - not that that needed stating)...some here dismissed it out of hand (I suspect the people who did were too young to know)...but it is a fact. It happened. And it was a factor. That whole thing was always about a lot more than just the scouters and Juve. BTW, he is right on the stadium too, at the time there were people alarmed that such a brickhole was being used for any match, let alone a final.

Naaaaa I think that’s done it for me now. Liverpool fans are my number one hated fans.

I’ve just spent 10 minutes reading a couple of their threads on Rawk and based on the posts and the Liverpool fans I know in general, they’re right at number one spot. Other reasons are:

1. They think their ground is the best in the world. It’s actually not, fact.

2. They think they didn’t get beaten in the final, they lost but weren’t beaten. Ok well that’s just fudging plain retarded, they were beaten. 3-1.

3. They think Henderson is a decent player.

4. Liverpool is a proper brickhole (but so is spurs so can’t really use this one to full effect).

5. their songs are well brick (I’ve said this before)

6. I hate their accent. They sound like they’re spitting and phleghming all the time. Have you heard them say chicken??

I could go on, but I think I’m just going to keep making things up in the end as I really despise them their club and anyone with a Liverpudlian accent.

Last edited:
Back