• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If it is found that it was intentional, then Real does not deserve to win this Cup - they will say that ends justify the means but I believe that if the victory is tainted, the victory is shameful rather than bringing honour. In this regard, I am disappointed that Liverpool FC is not lodging a formal protest and complaint to UEFA to investigate Sergio Ramos for both of those fouls to get to the bottom of this.

Incredible

OMG!! Imagine if they had to face the Juve we faced at Wembley, they’d be looking for UEFA to shut them down or something. There were about 10 fouls 20 times worse than the coming together that Salah started by holding on to Ramos!!!

If ever you needed proof they’re a different breed to most other clubs fans it’s this whole episode. Trouble is the media massage it and you’ve even got some in here believing the whole conspiracy theory, poor old hard done by Pool!

If it is found that it was intentional, then Real does not deserve to win this Cup - they will say that ends justify the means but I believe that if the victory is tainted, the victory is shameful rather than bringing honour. In this regard, I am disappointed that Liverpool FC is not lodging a formal protest and complaint to UEFA to investigate Sergio Ramos for both of those fouls to get to the bottom of this.

Incredible

Really?? And just how do you prove it was intentional? Truth serum for Ramos?

Oh and this is the same Liverpool whose fans attacked an opposing team's bus. They have a large iece of moral ground to stand on don't they.

Incredible

And turns out that Salah's shoulder will be fine in 2 weeks (according to Egyptian FA) - seems like a quick recovery from a vicious assault that dislocated his shoulder with a judo throw. Hmmm, the conspiracy theorist in me almost thinks Salah worked out after 20 minutes of huffing with no puff that the game was up and over-egged his injury to be blame free from the result (as credible as the Ramos set out to kill him theory).

Nice to see the YNWA phalanx still going after Karius - Dieter Hamman saying his emotions were out of order because he drives around in a car with the reg. LK1 and that he has too much ego. Very supportive club, ex-players and fans.

Incredible
Not sure if this is tongue in cheek or not, but I'll bite anyway

Would you feel the same if Verts did this to a pool player in a cup final and we appeared to gain an advantage and won the match?

Not sure if this is tongue in cheek or not, but I'll bite anyway

Would you feel the same if Verts did this to a pool player in a cup final and we appeared to gain an advantage and won the match?
If that exact same incident happened with Verts and Salah I’d be absolutely fine with it, because there was nothing untoward about it all. If it happened with VVD against Eriksen I’d be absolutely fine with it as well for the same reason!

Back