• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I could not tell you numbers, and I would not deny some Liverpool fans were absolutely involved. But I am telling you, there were CFC scumbags in my town who went there simply to cause trouble! They openly boasted about it at the time!

Read those links and the second piece is interesting because again, there were some tossers in our town who went swearing “revenge” for the 80 Euros!! This was the same lot from theirs who “graced” England matches abroad. One thing he recounts is the Juve fans running around the track to attack the end. I vividly remember watching that on telly and wondering why no-one was stopping them.

I know it is a thing for some to specifically hate scousers here. Not me. And while I absolutely acknowledge that they have to have been a big part of Heysel, there is a lot of other context and detail to consider...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
How many of those sentenced were Chelsea fans? Even if a few were there you are giving the rest (and there were hundreds of scousers at it) an excuse by mentioning it, letting them be victims.

He should've gotten a yellow for that. I think it is meant to be one, probably more so as Townsend was breaking into the box without it.

Ref bottled it, simple as.

NB: How is Benteke earning a wage? The second chance was played behind him by Townsend, but the first miss was horrific.

Benteke - what happened? Liverpool really did a number on him...

At Villa he was the complete package, he clearly has it in him - yet he is but a shell of his former self right now.

I liked him a lot. Guy was a beast. Scored all sorts of goals, Id have loved to have signed him.

I think people can forget how good he was. All sorts of goals, athletisism, strength, he had it all. Though right now it looks more the exception than the rule.

I wouldnt be at all surprised to find out later on he has been dealing with depression or some sort of behind the scenes issue, because compared to this he is a broken man.

He did have a very good couple of seasons at Villa and deserved a move to a better (run) club. He just didn’t have the technique for what I would have liked at Spurs. I saw a fair bit of him at Villa and his touch was always pretty hit and miss. I think you need to hit him early and also get crosses in to get the best from him, not a strategy I was too keen on Spurs adopting.

Just not the right fit for what I wanted at Spurs for a striker.

Confidence is king.

He has none of it right now I feel.

He never was that good. We all complain about the one season wonder jokes about Kane, but there is a historical reason for it

Lots of strikers/players have a one good season, right setup, form/confidence/luck rolls their way. True quality is if you have multiple best seasons.

Anybody think Vardy will ever score 24 PL goals in a season again? Benteke only scored more than 15 league goals once in the 6 seasons he's been in England, overrated.

I liked him a lot. Guy was a beast. Scored all sorts of goals, Id have loved to have signed him.

I think people can forget how good he was. All sorts of goals, athletisism, strength, he had it all. Though right now it looks more the exception than the rule.

I wouldnt be at all surprised to find out later on he has been dealing with depression or some sort of behind the scenes issue, because compared to this he is a broken man.

He had that good run of form under Timmeh, who he was going to prove wrong by showing that he could play for Liverpool as opposed to a team playing to his strengths!

Seriously though,he definitely looks mentally shot now, like Soldado did at the end with us - it was almost like a ‘scorers block’ making even the simplest chance become difficult.

Think his move to Liverpool killed him along with serious injuries. He looked like could have got better if managed correctly. I would take him as a backup striker to Kane. I think pochettino could build his mentality back up and probably he could see Kane as an inspiring character. All speculation but I think it would be worth a pop. Would only do a loan with a clause in it to protect us if he finds his feet.

Back