• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I love the way the experts tell us that Mane is not that sort of player, he's been booked over 30 times and sent off 6 times which is a bit excessive to my view. As he plays for Liverpool we must allow him a bit of leeway and buy into "the Scholes" excuse, but come down on lowlife like Dele Alli who are just scum.
He has, I didn't know that. That's a bad record for a defender, for a forward that's criminal.

My thoughts on it are that Mane did have to go for it. Keeper came flying out Hugo style and maybe caught Mane by surprise in getting there in time.

However, if the keeper was as hurt as the 8 minute delay suggested how come he didn't go to hospital for a concussion check. Even the way he went down with both hands cushioning his fall suggests he wasn't too badly hit.

City got lucky because he milked it. Changed the game, could easily have been a draw based on how the game was going prior to that sending off.

He's an ANIMALLLL!!!!!!

Deserves to be caged, harshly prosecuted and never again allowed to stride Fair Albion's gentle greenswards after a swift, vicious deportation.

Booting someone in the face is a mark of respect in Senegal

It was the keeper that was out of order. Mane had every right to go for it, just like this guy:

suarezz1upo.gif

My thoughts on it are that Mane did have to go for it. Keeper came flying out Hugo style and maybe caught Mane by surprise in getting there in time.

However, if the keeper was as hurt as the 8 minute delay suggested how come he didn't go to hospital for a concussion check. Even the way he went down with both hands cushioning his fall suggests he wasn't too badly hit.

City got lucky because he milked it. Changed the game, could easily have been a draw based on how the game was going prior to that sending off.

It doesn't matter how seriously injured he was. A high foot is dangerous play and a red card offence.

In most tackles if you mistime the tackle by a split second and hit the player you are going to get a yellow card. It does matter if you get the ball as this indicates if you have mistimed the challenge. In this case he has mistimed it by a split second, while being out of control and airborn with a high foot so yes its a bit unlucky but 100% a red.

My favourite is the dippers saying the keeper should be off because he endangered a player (either himself or Mane) love the logic there.

Photo's of Ottomendi clearing a ball at head hight with his foot with no player near him saying he is endangered their attacker.

WTF is "the Liverpool factor"? Neil Mellor is on sky, telling fairytales:

- Mane was an ordinary player at Southampton, but Klopp and the Liverpool factor has made him world class

WTF is that? Liverpool tinted glasses me think.

Madness :D

Ill accept Mane has more exposure playing for Liverpool than SCBC, which in turn can make him look "better" now that more people see him.

However, he is basically the same (very very good) player as he was.

He knows that it was a red, he is just trying to shift the blame for a poor performance.

Mourinho school of management, fundamentals, blame something ridiculous and look like a tit to distract from your team being brick.

if the keeper was as hurt as the 8 minute delay suggested how come he didn't go to hospital for a concussion check. Even the way he went down with both hands cushioning his fall suggests he wasn't too badly hit.
Er, wut? His face was sliced open. Have you seen the picture of him with stitches up his face?

How are the rules against frivolous appeals? Liverpool will appeal the length of the ban, says BBC.

This was extremely dangerous play. 2 players at full speed towards each other where Mane, instead of pulling out when he knows he is too late, puts a straight leg to the face of Ederson. And Liverpool thinks 3 matches are too much.

The FA should extend it to 5 matches which it deserves. Ederson could've lost an eye or worse.

I agree, all this "he had to go for it" nonsense is off imo

first and foremost do no harm
Agreed. Had it been along the ground from behind with that force not getting the ball no one would have complained about a red. But somehow it being at head height and him actually making clean contract with the face makes it less bad... baffling.

Back