• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Wow

I will be putting on my black armband. lighting some candles and playing YNWA at full volume

Will they ever learn?

(why are they all brick for brains, not a brain cell between them? And they are all midgets?)

Does any other club or club culture require soob-toitles, loike, moar 'an Livvapewwl? Loike? Honestly. It's not English they're speaking. Maybe need to double check Jordan Henderson's passport.

Does any other club or club culture require soob-toitles, loike, moar 'an Livvapewwl? Loike? Honestly. It's not English they're speaking. Maybe need to double check Jordan Henderson's passport.
I don't know why we don't just annex the place. GDP would go through the roof.

I really think we should stop mocking Liverpool and show them proper respect. They recently won the Asia Cup. That shows Klopp is a proper manager and they are a proper club. And they at least get to parade the cup through the streets of Liverpool.

What has Poch won? Nothing.

Last edited:
The also had Hendo on the cover of some FIFA game once.

Exactly. All this talk of a broken club desperately chucking crazy money at average players so that they can hang on to their past is completely unnecessary.

In the unlikely scenario that that this spending does not lead to success, what happens then? Does that mean Klopp will go. It does seem that this is their last chance to make their current strategy work (trying to competing with City, United and Chelsea in the transfer market) . If it doesn't, surely they need to change strategy or the club will be overwhelmed by debt. I guess either they will sell to the Chinese or they will need to implement a bit of financial control (the very thing they mock us for)

Exactly. All this talk of a broken club desperately chucking crazy money at average players so that they can hang on to their past is completely unnecessary.

In the unlikely scenario that that this spending does not lead to success, what happens then? Does that mean Klopp will go. It does seem that this is their last chance to make their current strategy work (trying to competing with City, United and Chelsea in the transfer market) . If it doesn't, surely they need to change strategy or the club will be overwhelmed by debt. I guess either they will sell to the Chinese or they will need to implement a bit of financial control (the very thing they mock us for)
I particularly like the double think - Need to let VVD go as he has opportunity to go to a bigger club / Coutinho has to show loyalty and we will not sell as we do not have to.

Oil / Plastic clubs are ruining the league and with klopp we do not need to spend loads to compete - £75M on Kieta, one good season / £60m on VVD

etc etc.

we'd have crucified him for every quiet game

he did the right thing staying there, they accepted the negatives knowing he was the most talented player they'd ever have

I admire any player that stays at his boyhood club, if I had ever had the chance to pull on a spurs shirt nothing would have enticed me to leave.
I'm as competitive as they come, and I like money but there's pride in what you do and what you believe in.

I admire any player that stays at his boyhood club, if I had ever had the chance to pull on a spurs shirt nothing would have enticed me to leave.
I'm as competitive as they come, and I like money but there's pride in what you do and what you believe in.
Even in the nineties? When Barca wanted to pair you up front with Ronaldo.:p

Le Tissier:

"I nearly signed for Spurs in 1990 but changed my mind at the last minute when Terry Venables was manager," he told The Daily Echo.
"That was the closest I ever came to leaving. It got close, very, very close, to the point where we had agreed on wages.
"But, in the end, Southampton gave me a new contract and offered me just as much as Tottenham had.
"It probably was the hardest decision I had to make because of my loyalty as a Spurs fan but by this time I had settled in this area and loved the club and the people down here. That was enough to keep me here.
"I don't regret a thing. I've made all the decisions and I've stuck by them."

I have been visiting RAWK to understand how they are dealing with the apparent Coutinho / VVD hypocrisy.

So for the avoidance of doubt, I can confirm

1. Coutinho is the best player in the league and probably in the World
2. No sane person would leave Liverpool for Barca.

Everything is much more logical once you accept these facts.

Le Tissier:

"I nearly signed for Spurs in 1990 but changed my mind at the last minute when Terry Venables was manager," he told The Daily Echo.
"That was the closest I ever came to leaving. It got close, very, very close, to the point where we had agreed on wages.
"But, in the end, Southampton gave me a new contract and offered me just as much as Tottenham had.
"It probably was the hardest decision I had to make because of my loyalty as a Spurs fan but by this time I had settled in this area and loved the club and the people down here. That was enough to keep me here.

One of my biggest regrets was never seeing him in a Spurs shirt, great player who should have played more then the 8 games he did for England.

Goal number two in the above is one of my favourite goals of all time.

One of my biggest regrets was never seeing him in a Spurs shirt, great player who should have played more then the 8 games he did for England.

Goal number two in the above is one of my favourite goals of all time.

Such a natural talent, would have loved to have seen him at Spurs. Some of his play was Gazza-esque who I consider to be the most gifted English player since....well, Hoddle.

Le Tissier:

Wonder what the fee agreed was.

Fantastic player, would've graced our place.

Back