• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

They will likely get in the Champions League but I don't see that being a miracle for them in terms of building their team. The last time they qualified for it was after they finished 2nd in the league with Suarez (again, a season where they had no europe and played once per week). In the following summer, they sold Suarez and spent over £100m on new players. They ended up finishing 6th in the league.

This time, they don't have Suarez to sell to boost the coffers and they have a squad that is currently ill-equipped to deal with a 40 game season, never mind a 55-60 game season with many more mid-week games. That means they'll need work to maintain their current position in the league, let alone improve upon it.

Utd and City will be much tougher competition next season, I'm more worried about them in terms of us trying to win the league again. Liverpool are miles away imo.

I agree, honestly Klopp is not the answer and they don't have a plan/structural approach to moving forward.

If I suddenly saw them target wc defenders and DM type players I'd get concerned, but its two managers & 3-5 years now where they believe outscore the opponent is a legitimate tactic to win the league despite it not working for each of the past years.

What? Klopp is not the best manager ever?

What has Rodgers ever won? Nothing. Except create the most exciting Liverpool team in the Premiership era. The team that Klopp inherited and took to 8th.

Rogers had Suarez playing out of his skin, most of the top 6 would have had a chance of the league with him in the side.

Just took a sneaky look on RAWK for a laugh. They're actually not that bitter about us and most seem to acknowledge we are better. If anything, the bitterness towards them from us on this forum is far worse.

They don't seem that gracious to me. There is a lot of mocking us for bottling it, for finishing behind Leicester and Chelsea, and for celebrating winning "the finishing above Liverpool" cup.

"Yeah, well, so what happened is this. Southampton tried really hard against us because Liverpool are a big club and it is like a cup final for them but they didn't try against Arsenal because it is like playing another mid table side. And Southampton hate us and deliberately didn't try against Arsenal. Just to fudge us up. Yeah. So it's not our fault. Anyway we are still better than you."

Last edited:
They're not really in a fight with Arsenal. Third place is theirs to lose apparently. City are too flaky to win all their games and Liverpool are guaranteed another 6 points.

Some people see pool finishing out of the champions league as a good thing but ntodor me of arse get in

Arse have spending power where as pool don't and champions league with Klopp would ring some of that but we know only too well you need to be able to defend in the champions league which pool haven't been able to do for some time

For me pool getting it would be better for us

Some people see pool finishing out of the champions league as a good thing but ntodor me of arse get in

Arse have spending power where as pool don't and champions league with Klopp would ring some of that but we know only too well you need to be able to defend in the champions league which pool haven't been able to do for some time

For me pool getting it would be better for us

As much as i hate Utd i would rather they made it over both L'pool and the Arse, they have the finance to spend big anyway while i think the other two will struggle to do so.

As much as i hate Utd i would rather they made it over both L'pool and the Arse, they have the finance to spend big anyway while i think the other two will struggle to do so.

There will be a lot of spending to go around with all of those three, the seemingly good news for us is

- none of them have a particularly good record of spending well, or spending in a way that balances the team
- all of them have to compete with clubs that can outspend them both here and in Europe.

The details on how much United spent to get Zlatan and Pogba puts them at the same level of attractiveness as playing in China, nobody really wants to, but if you pay 3X the going rate .. oh well.

I agree with Lpool but could not care less about Arsenal they are down there with West Ham for me!
It's not a league position thing, it's purely an interest thing!

I know that most "knowledgeable fans in football" want us to forget this but on 29 May 1985 at the Heysel stadium 39 people died and over 600 were injured as a direct result of Liverpool fans rioting. Over the years, they have minimised the events of that evening and deflected attention away from their own fans behaviour by claiming it was the fault of the Police, the stadium, the Belgian authorities, or even Chelsea fans. Some Liverpool fans even celebrate this awful crime by wearing Steaua Bucharest scarves. (Steaua won the European Cup the following year and Everton were denied a chance to play in the European Cup by the ban imposed on all English clubs playing in Europe).

When will there be justice for the families of these people?

Andrea Casula 11
Giuseppina Conti 17
Giancarlo Gonnelli 20
Gianni Mastroiaco 20
Giancarlo Bruschera 21
Alberto Guarini 21
Franco Martelli 22
Tarcisio Venturin 23
Nino Cerullo 24
Francesco Galli 24
Claude Robert 27
Loris Messore 28
Domenico Russo 28
Claudio Zavaroni 28
Rocco Acerra 29
Roberto Lorentini 31
Luigi Pidone 31
Jean Michel Walla 32
Alfons Bos 35
Eugenio Gagliano 35
Dirk Daeninckx 38
Sergio Bastino Mazzino 38
Luciano Rocco Papaluca 38
Patrick Radcliffe 38
Willy Chielens 41
Mario Spanu 41
Mario Ronchi 43
Giovanni Casula 44
Domenico Ragazzi 44
Jacques François 45
Gianfranco Sarto 47
Antonio Ragnanese 49
Tarcisio Salvi 49
Bruno Balli 50
Giovacchino Landini 50
Benito Pistolato 50
Dionisio Fabbro 51
Amedeo Giuseppe Spolaore 55
Barbara Lusci 58

Gosh, this thread becomes more and more ridiculous.

Why can't we discuss Heysel? A tragedy where Liverpool fans deliberately and repeatedly charged at Juventus fans with the aim of hurting them. And yet it is ok to mention tragedies caused by fire or overcrowding? I don't understand why we, as a society, barely acknowledge this tragedy which was a vile and deliberate criminal act yet we commemorate the others which were accidents (caused by negligence).

Surely those 39 people deserve the same respect?

Why can't we discuss Heysel? A tragedy where Liverpool fans deliberately and repeatedly charged at Juventus fans with the aim of hurting them. And yet it is ok to mention tragedies caused by fire or overcrowding? I don't understand why we, as a society, barely acknowledge this tragedy which was a vile and deliberate criminal act yet we commemorate the others which were accidents (caused by negligence).

Surely those 39 people deserve the same respect?

Of course they deserve respect. As well as those thousands of people that have dided due to crime related to fotball elsewhere. But it becomes ridiculous when the focus is so deep on 39 people while ignoring the rest.

And that focus has very little to do with humanity, it is more about trying to dislike Liverpool football club even more and that is not a way to show 39 people respect, quite the opposite, actually.

Sad, really.

Of course they deserve respect. As well as those thousands of people that have dided due to crime related to fotball elsewhere. But it becomes ridiculous when the focus is so deep on 39 people while ignoring the rest.

And that focus has very little to do with humanity, it is more about trying to dislike Liverpool football club even more and that is not a way to show 39 people respect, quite the opposite, actually.

Sad, really.
There is no way to dislike Victimpool more.

Heysel is the reason I dislike Liverpool Football Club. As a young man I watched, live on television, Liverpool fans deliberately and repeatedly attack Juventus fans killing 39 and injuring hundreds. It was not an accident. It was a deliberate act.

I have then watched the Liverpool football club and their fans minimise their role in the death of these people by shifting the blame away from them. The senior management of Liverpool football club even had the gall to say it was not Liverpool fans but Chelsea fans!

No wonder Juve fans turned their backs and gave them the finger when Liverpool Football Club tried to join themselves to Juve as the victims of this awful crime.

Last edited:
Heysel is the reason I dislike Liverpool Football Club. As a young man I watched, live on television, Liverpool fans deliberately and repeatedly attack Juventus fans killing 39 and injuring hundreds. It was not an accident. It was a deliberate act.

I have then watched the Liverpool football club and their fans minimise their role in the death of these people by shifting the blame away from them. The senior management of Liverpool football club even had the gall to say it was not Liverpool fans but Chelsea fans!

No wonder Juve fans turned their backs and gave them the finger when Liverpool Football Club tried to join themselves to Juve as the victims of this awful crime.

If memory serves, I also remember film of a Juventus fan holding a pistol and pointing it at the Liverpool fans. What about that? Wasn't there an official inquiry and what was the finding of that? That Liverpool fans were completely to blame? I think not? These comments are pretty irrational in my view. Like I said previously, did someone put I Wanna Hold your Hand on constant loop when you were a baby or something?

Back